I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Alright, totally unrelated question, do you happen to know of a decent free VPN or way to make an IP address not visible. Asking for a friend of course.
Tunnelbear has a free version, but it has limited data, you can increase the free data by tweeting their ad.

PangurBlank

Jun 15, 2017
Every single time I download the new release of this game I can't load the previous chapter and have to replay every single release all over again, re-saving at the end. However, before I do that, when I check the save files, all the old save files are there. When I open any given release and try to load one of those old saves, there's nothing to load. It's just blank. No saves at all. Again, the saves are there in the files, but the game isn't detecting them. They haven't moved around on my PC or anything. I download the new release, open the game and then this somehow all magically happens every time.

I've never encountered such a genuinely bizarre and nonsensical bug in a game before. I can replay the games, re-save and now the games all detect those new saves just fine, but not the old saves, which have the same exact names as the new saves... it makes no sense at all. I've not done anything to any of the games or their files or -anything-. They just sit there after I finish playing them. That's it.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here or how to fix it?? I really don't want to replay Day 1 through 6 for the sixth time just to play Day 7 and then probably also have to do this all again for Day 8. :/

Thanks.

Oct 9, 2017
Every single time I download the new release of this game I can't load the previous chapter and have to replay every single release all over again, re-saving at the end. However, before I do that, when I check the save files, all the old save files are there. When I open any given release and try to load one of those old saves, there's nothing to load. It's just blank. No saves at all. Again, the saves are there in the files, but the game isn't detecting them. They haven't moved around on my PC or anything. I download the new release, open the game and then this somehow all magically happens every time.

I've never encountered such a genuinely bizarre and nonsensical bug in a game before. I can replay the games, re-save and now the games all detect those new saves just fine, but not the old saves, which have the same exact names as the new saves... it makes no sense at all. I've not done anything to any of the games or their files or -anything-. They just sit there after I finish playing them. That's it.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here or how to fix it?? I really don't want to replay Day 1 through 6 for the sixth time just to play Day 7 and then probably also have to do this all again for Day 8. :/

Thanks.
load or just simply start the game and load again with the load u want to play try it .. if u play the CHp3 already ..

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Is there a day 7 decision tree up somewhere? I only started playing the game between day 6 and 7 so I don't know how long we usually wait for the tree. Sorry for the trouble.

Oct 9, 2017
Is there a day 7 decision tree up somewhere? I only started playing the game between day 6 and 7 so I don't know how long we usually wait for the tree. Sorry for the trouble.
you should at least read some the older post cause that line is long ago answered. No Decision tree will be made until the 1 week release ..
How Long for the day 7 Android?
TBA

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
you should at least read some the older post cause that line is long ago answered. No Decision tree will be made until the 1 week release ..

TBA
I went back a few pages and did a search and neither gave me an answer. The topic is 200 pages; chill out.

Thanks for your answer.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I went back a few pages and did a search and neither gave me an answer. The topic is 200 pages; chill out.

Thanks for your answer.
Latecomer answered on page 195, just 1 page before you asked. Search features are wonky since the move though. I'd recommend you actually check Latecomer's answer since it is different from the answer you were given.

Reactions: Latecomer

PangurBlank

Jun 15, 2017
load or just simply start the game and load again with the load u want to play try it .. if u play the CHp3 already ..
Can't load any 'old saves'. I can restart the game, then save and then load from that, but that doesn't help because I need to load the old saves. The old saves are there but the game won't recognize them. That's the problem here. There's nothing to 'load'. The saves don't show up in the game, only in the files.

Oct 9, 2017
Can't load any 'old saves'. I can restart the game, then save and then load from that, but that doesn't help because I need to load the old saves. The old saves are there but the game won't recognize them. That's the problem here. There's nothing to 'load'. The saves don't show up in the game, only in the files.
hmm.. maybe it was the wrong chpter try other chptrs maybe they appear?

Reactions: OllaUlla

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
saves need to be from right at the end of the previous chapter if you saved earlier it wont recognise them

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Latecomer answered on page 195, just 1 page before you asked. Search features are wonky since the move though. I'd recommend you actually check Latecomer's answer since it is different from the answer you were given.
Search actually works great...if you hit the "SEARCH" button and not the enter key.

May 28, 2018
hmm.. maybe it was the wrong chpter try other chptrs maybe they appear?
saves need to be from right at the end of the previous chapter if you saved earlier it wont recognise them
Normally you would have to have a save file of the previous chapter saved at the changelog at the end of the chapter, but I was having issues also loading up my chapter 3 file I had right at the changelog. It just wasn't loading and kept lopping around with out starting. So I tried loading a previous file, around where the MC was at the club with the teachers, and I was able to load it in fine. When it came to the end of Chapter 3, it then gave me the option to automatically skip to day 7 with no issues now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes