Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Okie whats the Revival of the Ingame PC I don't get it ? it's already in PC or are they making it too Andriod?
in a certain day you can interact with the pc, click on the students lists and teacher list and so on... blah blah

Reactions: a1fox3

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Week 1 sounds pretty ambitious.. O_O

Also kinda surprised by the german translation, I always got the feeling that other languages usually get a translation earlier than german. ^^

Oct 9, 2017
Week 1 sounds pretty ambitious.. O_O

Also kinda surprised by the german translation, I always got the feeling that other languages usually get a translation earlier than german. ^^
well just w8 for the 365 days Release that's the ambitious one xD!!

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
This is just a VN, so removal of all bugs is not a far fetched thing to say. still remember bugs are bugs and a dev can only fix bugs that were reported by the player base.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Fun fact, since Day 3, BlueCat is writing the game script in German and I'm translating it to English
Hah, curious. :D

Ich denke ich werde mir mal die deutsche Übersetzung durchlesen, auch wenn ich sowas normalerweise niemals auf Deutsch les. ^^

Does that mean you are also the one who wrote the japanese bits? oô
Even though I like the game, they are often completly imersion breaking..
(and remind me to go back to learning, ever since I left university I'm slipping up on japanese.. =( )

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hah, curious. :D

Ich denke ich werde mir mal die deutsche Übersetzung durchlesen, auch wenn ich sowas normalerweise niemals auf Deutsch les. ^^

Does that mean you are also the one who wrote the japanese bits? oô
Even though I like the game, they are often completly imersion breaking..
(and remind me to go back to learning, ever since I left university I'm slipping up on japanese.. =( )
The excessive Japanese was in D1/D2, i.e. before I came here

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Oha, so you are all german? :cool:

I once offered a dev to translate a game into german, but never got an answer.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
No new content in the update or whats going on? cant load anything or even start new game

May 28, 2018
No new content in the update or whats going on? cant load anything or even start new game
Try loading from a save from just before the very end of the chapter 3 save. I couldn't load mine either so loaded from a save that I had when the MC was at the club and it loaded up np.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Day 7 is still chapter 3, so you are kinda incorrect...
A save before the final decision in Day 6 should be fine, seems that a save after the final decision in day 6 is having issues.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Try loading from a save from just before the very end of the chapter 3 save. I couldn't load mine either so loaded from a save that I had when the MC was at the club and it loaded up np.
dont know what I did, but was able to load older save, from I dont know when lol :D thx :p

Edit: but now the game keeps crashing :mad:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
anyone got a save that works? cause no matter what I do the game keeps crashing :( or black screen only showing text..

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Hard to say with little info.I would recommend starting the game from the beginning and skip through it (day1).
This should be done very fast and after that it should work.
Do you always have dark mind patch active? This could be a source for errors.

Mar 30, 2018
I cant get past the text convo with sloth-chan on day 7. I keep getting a host of errors then the game crashes. I really wish I could get past this part

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes