Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
@Tinman95
Hah, a nice post while I was typing..

About the the second spoiler.. i think most of the MCs relationship are unhealthy..

He uses coercion, seduction and in one case even rape to get in their pants - and I sometimes feel his helpfullnes is not really that genuin. I mean he cheats on his wife the first moment he gets the chance!

Mhm, after writing all this I think Himiko shows signs of following her fathers footsteps..
A lot of that depends on choices though. Most of the girls come on to him, you are given chances to be submissive or loving (principal and Fuyu), and the crazy nurse was clearly playing out a fetish and not actually being raped. Or are you talking about the diabetic girl that you can definitely choose not to abuse and/or the woman at anicon that you can also walk away from without touching?

Also, despite Himiko getting a little scary she's still my favorite too. With Kaede at a close second.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I haven't downloaded the "all" download yet, but the file size makes no sense. The previous 2 are like 3 and 4 gb each, both for two days. The final one is days 5 and 6 and 7, and it all only comes out to 1-ish gb? How? It really contains 3 days of content at such a small size?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Okay, so it finished. It only has day 7? What about 5 and 6? The download in the first post says those are the android versions, where are the pc versions of those days?

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
Okay, so it finished. It only has day 7? What about 5 and 6? The download in the first post says those are the android versions, where are the pc versions of those days?
going by file names : Day_2 = 1&2, Day_4 = 3&4, Day 6 = 5&6, Day_7 Final = Day 7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't downloaded the "all" download yet, but the file size makes no sense. The previous 2 are like 3 and 4 gb each, both for two days. The final one is days 5 and 6 and 7, and it all only comes out to 1-ish gb? How? It really contains 3 days of content at such a small size?
Dev is using the new WebP pics for the last 3 days. WebP = 87kb, jpeg = 300kb, png =1mb plus. (This is just to show the differences in each one. Not correct per say but close to it.)

Day 7 includes all 3 days 5, 6 and 7.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Dev is using the new WebP pics for the last 3 days. WebP = 87kb, jpeg = 300kb, png =1mb plus. (This is just to show the differences in each one. Not correct per say but close to it.)

Day 7 includes all 3 days 5, 6 and 7.
So basically, it's heavily compressed? Hope the quality of the images and resolution didn't suffer for it.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So I have an error report for day 3. When I first started the game, got a weird error at the first screen where Himiko is laying next to her father sleeping. Then I clicked something, and it closed the game automatically. But then when the error happened again, I instead clicked roleback, which it said rolls back your choice or something. Doing that made the error go away and the game continued as normal.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Called it on day 1, and evidence has only piled up. Fuyu is a legit mind reader, isn't she? A literal physic. She can read others minds and thoughts, and like a succubus, she can even use that power to charm others into falling in love with her by using that psychic link. It's so obvious, and the game isn't being subtle about it at all. It was interesting realizing that magic powers actually exist in this game. Also, the youngest daughter clearly has some kind of magic power too, with how she can seemingly make people obey her at her whims. I mean, yes, MAYBE she's just playing pretend, but something tells me this "puppet" thing is no pretend.

Anyway, because of that, while I like her, Fuyu scares me. It's freaky knowing that she can literally read everyone's inner thoughts just like I can as the player. I mean, she literally just used her power to subtly warn Himiko about Mika with her thing about "not everyone is as nice as they seem" while looking literally RIGHT AT Mika as she said it. Which, yes, useful ally to have. But that kind of power to just invade someone else's mind and see all their thoughts is still scary. I have actually seen slight evidence of other girls having it too. Wonder if the incident 315 thing or whatever was connected with psychics, seeing as it seems to mostly be suspended girls who appear to have that power, though somehow Fuyu does without being suspended.

Anyway, bottom line, she reminds me of a more sane and less genius version of River from Firefly, being a mind reader and all.

edit: Good lord, Fuyu just directly reacted to Mika thinking "Go away" to Fuyu by looking right at her after she thought it and then verbally stabbed her for it. Okay, confirmed, not wondering anymore, that sealed it. She's bloody psychic, literally.

edit: And now she winked at him after he thought about spending time with her, in direct response to his inner mind. Okay, enough edits, further examples aren't really helping at this point, it's pretty much confirmed now so further evidence isn't really needed anymore.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Oh, and now Masae just proved she's physic too with how she obviously knew what both my character and Fuyu were both thinking at the same time. Interesting game, this. I've played a lot of hentai games, but I never played one made by someone with a mind reader girl fetish. I mean, that's at least 2 confirmed psychics now, probably more that I haven't caught onto yet. It's weird, uncomfortable, but I like it. Gives this one a pretty different feel from other VN games.

Also, her being blind but psychic is convenient. Means she still has a strong mind's eye to work with, so she is not lacking in perception of others like most fully blind people.

edit: Just realized, psychic abilities on a martial artist is a crazy overpowered fighting style. River had the same deal, could use her abilities to react to her enemies before they could even move because she could read their mind to predict their movements. Fuyu would make a scary enemy...

Oct 9, 2017
Page 200, hmm nice .. xD!! just trolling for the next update :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

can't w8 for some action this 3Ds on secured ahahah

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Oh, and now Masae just proved she's physic too with how she obviously knew what both my character and Fuyu were both thinking at the same time. Interesting game, this. I've played a lot of hentai games, but I never played one made by someone with a mind reader girl fetish. I mean, that's at least 2 confirmed psychics now, probably more that I haven't caught onto yet. It's weird, uncomfortable, but I like it. Gives this one a pretty different feel from other VN games.

Also, her being blind but psychic is convenient. Means she still has a strong mind's eye to work with, so she is not lacking in perception of others like most fully blind people.

edit: Just realized, psychic abilities on a martial artist is a crazy overpowered fighting style. River had the same deal, could use her abilities to react to her enemies before they could even move because she could read their mind to predict their movements. Fuyu would make a scary enemy...
see_no_evil.png

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I really doubt that anyone has psychic powers. And I really hope that they do not add them. =/

Fuyu has good insight, but she is not omniscient. She hasn't picked up on Himiko recognizing her relationship and how she thinks about it. Wouldn't she have noticed that if she could see thoughts?

And the blind martial artist who is not handicapped by the lack of site is a common enough trope that I doubt we need psychic power to explain her skill.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Fuyu is not a psychic, she has lived all her life in a family that basically cannot be survived unless you hone all your instincts
or maybe she is, i have no problem with powers but powers that are just too much might be unhealthy for the story.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Yeah right. It has been hinted even further since my last post, it's pretty much in my face at this point. There is no way it's simple perception, she reacts IMMEDIATELY to someone's inner thoughts, as if she heard them out loud. If the writer of this says she isn't, then I don't know what to think. The foreshadowing could not be stronger. And no, I am not saying this is X-Men or something, I don't expect anything TOO crazy. But her being a mind reader? It's the only explanation that fits.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Don't talk shit about waifu.. She is the best waifu.. U don't know the true story yet.. So just have an open mind and don't talk shit about her
I still don't think that there is real cheating involved.
But even if she *did* cheat.. I think @Leafkiller should remember that this game mostly consists of the MC cheating himself, so I don't think he has any right to judge...

And while I prefer petite women over busty ones I have to say that in this case I would prefer the wife over Mika..
Mika feels so.. uninteresting. She is mostly defined with her burning desire to become the MCs slavis bedwarmer while the wife has more of a personality...
Also, she looks darn good for someone with 4 children - and I get the feeling she wouldn't mind to get some more.. =D

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
You don't need to get any feeling that she would want more
She already said to MC that she wants more kids :)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes