RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Don't know how I missed this one, but what a FANTASTIC game. Very different from all the rest. It is a long grind because it is a huge story.
Funny how each day is incredibly long and complex, other devs give you 4 actions and a sleep cycle, Grind away Grind away, no thanks.
I don't think there is any argument about FUYU having some sort of Psychic ability, whether it is just reading thoughts or influencing them. She gave it away to me when she said MC could do anything but lie to her. Inference was that she would know the truth, and trust would be forever destroyed.
Much better concept than all those other copycats with ancient magic books or rings, regardless of what her actual ability is.
In any case, my favorite game of everything on F95.
Captain RED

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
You don't need to get any feeling that she would want more
She already said to MC that she wants more kids :)
I admit i skip through parts of the game that appear less interesting to me..
i plan to play through it in the week 1 version, then with less skippeing. ^_^

And @RedPyrate most people have small "tells" when they lie, someone with confidence in their ability to "read" people would say that even if they don't have any supernatural powers.

I repeat my opinion: There is no reason to include supernatural powers and I think it would be silly to do so.
Fuyu has reacted to *some* thoughts, not all of them. i.e. she has not picked up on Himikos hostility.
Just saying that no one can lie to you does not make that true.

Reactions: Shardoom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I still don't think that there is real cheating involved.
But even if she *did* cheat.. I think @Leafkiller should remember that this game mostly consists of the MC cheating himself, so I don't think he has any right to judge...

And while I prefer petite women over busty ones I have to say that in this case I would prefer the wife over Mika..
Mika feels so.. uninteresting. She is mostly defined with her burning desire to become the MCs slavis bedwarmer while the wife has more of a personality...
Also, she looks darn good for someone with 4 children - and I get the feeling she wouldn't mind to get some more.. =D
I have a feeling that she got raped by her father, or from someone she knows.

As for the wife or Mika I chose both and all the girls so far in this VN.:love::love::love:
(I don't really like big boobs but with a story like this I am in.)

I admit i skip through parts of the game that appear less interesting to me..
i plan to play through it in the week 1 version, then with less skippeing. ^_^

And @RedPyrate most people have small "tells" when they lie, someone with confidence in their ability to "read" people would say that even if they don't have any supernatural powers.

I repeat my opinion: There is no reason to include supernatural powers and I think it would be silly to do so.
Fuyu has reacted to *some* thoughts, not all of them. i.e. she has not picked up on Himikos hostility.
Just saying that no one can lie to you does not make that true.
This story is worth not skipping, you will lose out on it if you skip.
There is some places that you can skip but only after you play through once to get the full story, this VN has a great story so far.:love:

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I have a feeling that she got raped by her father, or from someone she knows.

This story is worth not skipping, you will lose out on it if you skip.
There is some places that you can skip but only after you play through once to get the full story, this VN has a great story so far.:love:
The story seems intriguing, though I think the MC is too awesome often enough.. :D

Well, there some parts that made the wife story rather annoying in the beginning and thus I skipped her.
Since Week 1 plans to refine the dialogue, I will wait with replaying for that to arrive. =)

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
No superpowers in Ecchi Sensei, but it was a really hard decision because i personally love superpowers.
Fuyu's "Ability" is nothing else than emphatism
Masae's "Ability" also exists in reallife.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I think you need to change your name, to just BlueCat, its just that your title or rank, whatever it is (the thing below our names on this forum) so I think you don't really need _Ecchi Sensei in your name. Still its just my lame opinion.

Ferbosteel

Jul 3, 2017
Game breaks at day 7 when talking with Sloth-chan through the cellphone. Rollback will cause the error to happen again and hitting ignore will eventually lead to infinite more errors.

Here's the first error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 32, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1214, in script
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1901, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1889, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1444, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Fri Apr 05 15:14:39 2019

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hey all, so wow, I've finally pulled the trigger on this game after some hesitation, and now I'm hooked. Amazing stuff. Quick question though: I'm sure this has been addressed, so my apologies--I read a lot of pages and searched some keywords but didn't find an answer.

When I got to the end of Day 6, we have the option of viewing the Valentine pasttime event. When I selected that option, it felt like I was missing something, though. The last pasttime event I remembered was young Hiroko heading to the rooftop to jump, but the Valentine event starts with MC and young waifu involved in a relationship. I didn't want to proceed in Day 7 without the full backstory, so I checked the other holiday specials, but the pasttime event in the Christmas special starts with them together as well. Did I miss a pasttime event where MC and young waifu get together?

What is the proper sequence of pasttime events I should follow to get caught up before starting Day 7? Or should I just play on and everything will be revealed... :)

Oct 9, 2017
Game breaks at day 7 when talking with Sloth-chan through the cellphone. Rollback will cause the error to happen again and hitting ignore will eventually lead to infinite more errors.

Here's the first error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.pause()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1214, in script
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1901, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1889, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.pause()
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1444, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Art\Pr0n\R34\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final_1\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Fri Apr 05 15:14:39 2019
load again and it will okey thats that if not restart the game just save the point where u last ..
Hey all, so wow, I've finally pulled the trigger on this game after some hesitation, and now I'm hooked. Amazing stuff. Quick question though: I'm sure this has been addressed, so my apologies--I read a lot of pages and searched some keywords but didn't find an answer.

When I got to the end of Day 6, we have the option of viewing the Valentine pasttime event. When I selected that option, it felt like I was missing something, though. The last pasttime event I remembered was young Hiroko heading to the rooftop to jump, but the Valentine event starts with MC and young waifu involved in a relationship. I didn't want to proceed in Day 7 without the full backstory, so I checked the other holiday specials, but the pasttime event in the Christmas special starts with them together as well. Did I miss a pasttime event where MC and young waifu get together?

What is the proper sequence of pasttime events I should follow to get caught up before starting Day 7? Or should I just play on and everything will be revealed... :)
nope that's just how past life it resembles it just like how you remanence when you think about the past it just telling us just like that its just puzzling the life of MC and Weifu..

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
nope that's just how past life it resembles it just like how you remanence when you think about the past it just telling us just like that its just puzzling the life of MC and Weifu..
Oh okay, cool, so if I just play the passtime event in the Christmas special and then the Valentine special I'm not missing anything before starting Day 7?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I get a game breaking error during the Masae interview, as follows:

This is the image that it's trying to load (Converted to JPG for uploading purposes only):

Going to try re-dling day 7, see if it was a transfer error, although that doesn't LOOK like a transfer error to me, I suppose it could be.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I get a game breaking error during the Masae interview, as follows:

This is the image that it's trying to load (Converted to JPG for uploading purposes only):

Going to try re-dling day 7, see if it was a transfer error, although that doesn't LOOK like a transfer error to me, I suppose it could be.
Mhm, the picture looks like the info of the bottem is missing. So my guess is that the picture is somehow damaged and because of that Ren'py crashes.

Should be enough to switch the picture - you could just copy another picture and rename it, that should show if it is a corrupted file or a bug in the code. =)

But be happy, if I try to play the day 5-7 my game crashes every 10 minutes or so. So having a buggy picture is rather harmless =P

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Mhm, the picture looks like the info of the bottem is missing. So my guess is that the picture is somehow damaged and because of that Ren'py crashes.

Should be enough to switch the picture - you could just copy another picture and rename it, that should show if it is a corrupted file or a bug in the code. =)

But be happy, if I try to play the day 5-7 my game crashes every 10 minutes or so. So having a buggy picture is rather harmless =P
That's why I'm trying a Re-DL first, to see if it got a borked bit in transfer...

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Ok, I Re-DL'ed it, unzipped it, ran it, and that same image that I reported in msg #4009 is damaged apparently in the zip file... because it happened again. So I grabbed image #21 of that set after running unren to open up the images, and renamed a copy of it to the name for the blown out image, and viola! game works again...

Kastyrboobs

Jun 10, 2018
Hello, I can't use Darkmind with chapters 2 & 3.
I've copied the patch in the game folders of chaps 2 & 3 but the cheat menu desn't appear, it's working fine with the first chapter.
I've delete and game and tried again but it's still not working.
Someone have an idea to show the cheatmenu?

edit : I've deleted the first chapter an d ré-installate it again without the patch and I've still have the cheatmenu activate, it means that somewhere in my computer it save that the cheat menu was activated for the first chapter and nots for the 2 others chapters.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes