Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I played/read this Visual Novel/Game several days ago, and over all I enjoyed it... I did run into problems initially with how it handles the separated game days, as the 2nd download refused to import the 1st downloads save files initially... But I was able to figure it all out in the end...

I went ahead and posted my review of this Visual Novel in the Reviews section...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Hey all, so wow, I've finally pulled the trigger on this game after some hesitation, and now I'm hooked. Amazing stuff. Quick question though: I'm sure this has been addressed, so my apologies--I read a lot of pages and searched some keywords but didn't find an answer.

When I got to the end of Day 6, we have the option of viewing the Valentine pasttime event. When I selected that option, it felt like I was missing something, though. The last pasttime event I remembered was young Hiroko heading to the rooftop to jump, but the Valentine event starts with MC and young waifu involved in a relationship. I didn't want to proceed in Day 7 without the full backstory, so I checked the other holiday specials, but the pasttime event in the Christmas special starts with them together as well. Did I miss a pasttime event where MC and young waifu get together?

What is the proper sequence of pasttime events I should follow to get caught up before starting Day 7? Or should I just play on and everything will be revealed... :)
Remember when all the daughters as well as the protagonist woke up after having some dream you never got to partake in? That was technically the Halloween event... The X-Mas/New Years event doesn't really feel like it ties into the main story at all, as it's just a bunch of short bits of sexual encounters, some of which are just experiments with "What-If's"... It just took some of the more highly voted on characters and threw them together into sexual encounters with no real tie in to the main story... The Valentines event is pretty much just backstory for the protagonist and his wife, which was very well done (and even feels relevant), but it is between Day 6 and Day 7, from what I could tell... And being backstory, it could technically be watched even after day 7 and still be relevant...

Zip

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Remember when all the daughters as well as the protagonist woke up after having some dream you never got to partake in? That was technically the Halloween event... The X-Mas/New Years event doesn't really feel like it ties into the main story at all, as it's just a bunch of short bits of sexual encounters, some of which are just experiments with "What-If's"... It just took some of the more highly voted on characters and threw them together into sexual encounters with no real tie in to the main story... The Valentines event is pretty much just backstory for the protagonist and his wife, which was very well done (and even feels relevant), but it is between Day 6 and Day 7, from what I could tell... And being backstory, it could technically be watched even after day 7 and still be relevant...

Zip
Thanks! It makes sense to tell backstory events piecemeal or non-linearly. I just found myself thinking, "Wait, so how did the MC and teenage Hiroko get together? Maybe I missed something...?" It makes sense that piece of the story gets told later on.

I just wanted to say that's a cool signature you've got there. )
Thanks, I made it myself! :)

Reactions: Zippity

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok why does everyone forget about Yuki? She is the MC's 3rd biological Daughter. So he has in total 4 daughters ( 3 biological and one Step). Is it because she is the youngest and hasnt had much screen time? Not sure why but i havnt forgot her just because i want to see how she turns out. Making a pet out of one of her classmates on the first day at her new school. Something must be going on there. I just had to ask cause i just finished reading @Zippity review and he only counted Saki, Himiko and Mao that is all.

Edit: I am a big fan of this Vn if you cant tell :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok why does everyone forget about Yuki? She is the MC's 3rd biological Daughter. So he has in total 4 daughters ( 3 biological and one Step). Is it because she is the youngest and hasnt had much screen time? Not sure why but i havnt forgot her just because i want to see how she turns out. Making a pet out of one of her classmates on the first day at her new school. Something must be going on there. I just had to ask cause i just finished reading @Zippity review and he only counted Saki, Himiko and Mao that is all.

Edit: I am a big fan of this Vn if you cant tell :)
Sorry that I forgot about his youngest daughter... She doesn't really appear much at all in this VN/Game... She is referred to a couple times outside of the first few game days, but I think the fact that she isn't really in the story much, she's kind of easy to forget... The whole puppet thing is brought up a few times and you begin to wonder what weirdness that is all about, but then it kind of is never brought up again in later game days... But as this is going to be a year in the life of the protagonist, I'm sure it might come to the fore-front at some point... I fixed my review to reflect the 3rd biological daughter... Please forgive...

Zip

Reactions: Halfelf

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thanks! It makes sense to tell backstory events piecemeal or non-linearly. I just found myself thinking, "Wait, so how did the MC and teenage Hiroko get together? Maybe I missed something...?" It makes sense that piece of the story gets told later on. :)
You get how they meet in the main game, with the flashback to her being bullied and the protagonist sitting next to her in class after being the new student... They don't show how they actually became girl friend/boy friend, but it was an introduction... The valentines day event sorta shows you that he has been pretty much a cheat from the start when it comes to their relationship... And not all his relationships work out so well...

Zip

Reactions: fauxplayer

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry that I forgot about his youngest daughter... She doesn't really appear much at all in this VN/Game... She is referred to a couple times outside of the first few game days, but I think the fact that she isn't really in the story much, she's kind of easy to forget... The whole puppet thing is brought up a few times and you begin to wonder what weirdness that is all about, but then it kind of is never brought up again in later game days... But as this is going to be a year in the life of the protagonist, I'm sure it might come to the fore-front at some point... I fixed my review to reflect the 3rd biological daughter... Please forgive...

Zip
You are correct she doesnt appear much or mentioned a whole lot outside of the first couple days. And you are not the only one to not mention her. Just the latest lol. So there is nothing to forgive lol i was just mentioning her cause of the puppet thing and hoping that more is done with it later or it is explained or something. So all is good. I liked your review though.

Reactions: Zippity

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Can't seem to get past the phone talk with Sloth chan on day , too many errors.

Edit: The game crashed but when i reloaded it worked fine.

Oct 9, 2017

Zip
the xmas/new year are some point not related but in the near future story were MC got bad end or the past life were Weifu got pregy with Mao its should be related to the story right ??

Dec 15, 2017
So, this may have already been addressed, but I finally made it through Day 6 and went to play Day 7 and can't get it to start.
Everytime I try to load my save from the previous chapter, nothing happens. It just takes me back to the options screen. Also, one time I quit and it gave me a whole bunch of errors on the screen. I did my save at the end of Day 6, after the final decisions, but it does not seem to be working to start Day 7. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Try loading a save before the last decision in day 6, since day 7 release has day 5 and 6 in it (Chapter 3)...
Hopefully this will not help you :alien:

Dec 15, 2017
Try loading a save before the last decision in day 6, since day 7 release has day 5 and 6 in it (Chapter 3)...
Hopefully this will not help you :alien:
Yeah, I may have screwed this up because my saves are done during the whole voting part. When I go to load the saves in Day 7, it asks if I am sure that I want to load the save, because I would lose my progress? I have hit yes and it just takes me back to the options screen. One time when I got the error screen when tried to quit, I hit ignore and it started me at the beginning of Day 5 like I had not played it yet (i.e.- could not skip through text). Unfortunately, I may have to restart an older save from like Day 4 and play through again, which is frustrating. I hope I don't get this again after playing through again.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Just started playing this and am up to the point where Fuya calls you out by saying "Sensei no ecchi." (Late title card?) Too bad there doesn't seem to be a de-weebifying patch, all the random first-year Japanese is kind of obnoxious. :p otherwise, kudos to the dev for something with such a massive scope.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Just started playing this and am up to the point where Fuya calls you out by saying "Sensei no ecchi." (Late title card?) Too bad there doesn't seem to be a de-weebifying patch, all the random first-year Japanese is kind of obnoxious. :p otherwise, kudos to the dev for something with such a massive scope.
It gets a lot better in later days, and there's a Week 1 release next month that should tone down the Japanese for the first chapter in addition to better rendered characters and fixed bugs for the cell phone.

Reactions: shinonen

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
i've got an error with masae interview on day, any help?
As far as my borderline retarded brain knows. You can skip 4 times and it will be fine, since its a missing image. (or corrupted image/unreadable). 3 or 4 times, not sure about the number.

Reactions: piales

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i hope there will be an all in one version in the future despite the massive size. or at least larger steps in the story than the single or couple of days per release.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i hope there will be an all in one version in the future despite the massive size. or at least larger steps in the story than the single or couple of days per release.
Yes there will be and it has been said before that we will get anywhere from 2 days to a full week on some updates.

365 days worth for this game will still take a long time to finish.

So far every update has been well worth the wait.:love:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes