Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
My pc name isn't charlotte.

Well, here is a step-by-step tutorial
Do not want to annoy everyone but if you make a patch package that only includes new files for the new chapter, you do not need to 'migrate' saves into a new game. Glassix and Solvalley do this.
It makes it easier to replay your game. Now i need to start day 1+2, migrate saves and go on with day 3. Instead of just loading an old save.
Your current approach s a temporary fix but will not scale in the long run. If your game has five chapters it will be impossible to replay or change one decision, that was three chapters back.

Kudos for ecchi counter, now i know when to focus on the picture or the dialogue.

Reactions: jaydem

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
why not combine three days together?
Size. The first two days are 4.5 gig add that to the 1.4 gig 3rd day and it would be an instant wait (however many hours) on mega, as it would be over the 5gig daily limit.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i just download day3,
did i need a save to play dis?

can some one give me that save :D

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I stumbled upon this game, and I have to say I enjoy it a lot. Very good and different story plot. Since I have never played it before, I started on day 1 and went to the end of day 3. I did not have the issues a lot seem to have with starting day 3.

I did have an issue with day 1 and 2 with the patch. I could not figure out the password, but then someone was nice enough to post it here. Day 3 did not need a password, just turn it on.

Keep up the good work with the game

OmegaRidley

Feb 27, 2018
i love the work so far and the song from the anime 'Nausicäa' in the background fits so perfectly and hits right in the feels <3 so nostalgic.. keep up the work and go Himiko! <3

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know how the decision tree works? There is no context behind it.
Each spot is where you have a choice, some choices branch, some do not, some will effect later days, some only have effect in the existing day, when you get to D2 and D3 you also have decisions that happen because of things you did in previous games.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Each spot is where you have a choice, some choices branch, some do not, some will effect later days, some only have effect in the existing day, when you get to D2 and D3 you also have decisions that happen because of things you did in previous games.
One thing I liked about Day 3, is that choosing something, didn't lock content elsewhere. Games with a lot of content like this, I prefer to not have missable content unless it's by choice.

Erozoth

Jan 17, 2018
Looks good but this part about downloading chapter 1+2+3 and migrate save games between each, there are enough games and stuff out there that don't go about that, this is obvious the creator lazied out. And I'll skip due to that.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Looks good but this part about downloading chapter 1+2+3 and migrate save games between each, there are enough games and stuff out there that don't go about that, this is obvious the creator lazied out. And I'll skip due to that.
there was no lazy about it, it was a matter of file size. With the number of days and chapters this game will have, if it was not broken up there would be one HUGE game. As it is, each release has about 3 to 4 times the content of most other games. Day 1 and 2 are one chapter, and are downloaded together, D3 and 4 will be the same. then 5 and 6 etc...

U

User_849714

I'd just be happy to play day 3 android always getting shafted

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Man... He plains to do the entire ingame year!?
If all this people want to fuck with the MC in just 3 days, imagine in a FUCKING year...
I'm expecting an intergalactic orgy at least.
They might all want to fuck him, but that don't mean that they do. At least not right away.

Oct 29, 2017
aki in the string Tanga and I have to think of shimakaze by Kantai Collection .. and then on day 3 this platinum blonde girl cam in the class ..

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I dont like visual novels.
So the fact i enjoy this game speak of its qualitity.
Sure it is a bit over the top and the mc seems to switch from eager pervert to relucted pervert at random times.
Still it was a nice game.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes