Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Hey it's Rebeldad !! See you everywhere nowadays...

Yes, day 1 and 2 are its own file as they were getting too big, and I am guessing day 3 and 4 will also be one file. Most likely every two days will be its own file.

Enjoy the game, I think it's pretty awesome, even with the weebo language peppered in ! Lol
Yea really loving the site and the people here. Figuring to absorb all I can and maybe one day see if I can make a story also.

Karadar

Jun 22, 2017
Is it right that near the end of day 4 all you can do is skip scenes? is it because they are missing or because i need to start a new game?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Is it right that near the end of day 4 all you can do is skip scenes? is it because they are missing or because i need to start a new game?
you did what I just realized I did, I played through without darkmind turned on, I even installed the patch I just forgot to switch it on, lmao. oh well, time to play through day 4 again.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Day 3-4 NoFile link is broken 404
I don't know if this has already been said, but it would be awesome if you could fix it.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Love the new update! This game has so many characters that it is really difficult to decide who I like the most and I am curious how a harem with this many different minds work. I just hope that we get to a point were they all know of each other and approve of it.
Sometimes I am not sure if the MC might have different personalities. Most of the time he is friendly and perverted and at some other times he is really forceful and even rapes someone. I mean of course you as the player can decide on that, but it is kind of crazy at some point if you think about the age of the girls...
But well nonetheless it is a great game with fast updates.

My favourite girls of day 4:
- Saki (she grows more and more on me)
- Mao (I like that she is muscular)
- Fuyu (definitly best girl of the game and I can't wait to explore her corruption path)
- Masae and Rikka (I am really interessted in those two)

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
i was wondering, is there something special to do with the computer on day 2 ?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Someone please upload day 1-2(HD) and day 3-4 in either zippy,workupload or as a torrent please.Filescdn always gives video file instead of zip,and filesupload down speed is hella slow and also mega has download cap.-_- nofile link is also dead btw.Ty in advance.I really like the game.

klash107

May 1, 2018
Can't access my saves from chapter 2 neither with day 3 nor day 4 game. I just replayed d1-d2 game and made new save and now can't play the continuation.

Reactions: godoftuzas

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry if I'm asking something obvious or silly, but I'm really ignorant about this. Uploading a torrent have any disadvantage or complication compared with uploading sites?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
crying real tears..2.79 gig finally finished downloading..time to extract and play..checksum error..so sad..so sad :(

Reactions: Rebeldad

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
New NoFile link for Day 3-4 -

Zippy (slit archive) -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
needs a zippy or workupload link..the only two that do not SUCK...he said while sipping an earl grey tea...
i am a classy cranky old fart!!!

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Sorry if I'm asking something obvious or silly, but I'm really ignorant about this. Uploading a torrent have any disadvantage or complication compared with uploading sites?
use a vpn and it should be oke ...

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
do you need to download day 3 in order to transition between day 2 and day 4? if so then is there a way to download said day?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes