Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
NOOOOO, it's not uploaded yet, I was hoping that when I woke up today day 4 would be posted and I could spend all day playing. Now I get to go back to chewing my finger nails while waiting... and I'm running out of nails to chew on and my fingers are starting to look tasty, lol. Oh well, hope it gets uploaded soon, I fucking love this game.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Nothing has been updated on his Patreon page so I recommend keeping your eyes posted their if anything is new but according to his page it was supposed to be up yesterday here’s the page for those of you that don’t know

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I

If you are not supporter by spending money. They don't really care.
no, u are wrong.. i am not a supporter when i joined.. but the community is cool and bluecat treated all the same.. u just need to be active to really feel at home

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
You just need to talk to actually see a part of the channels on the server (the moment you do you are given a role allowing to see what you are supposed to see as a non supporter). So ofc if you just join to say nothing you ain't going to have the member role or the ecchiperson role u_u
All the channels you can't see are the ones you need to be a supporter to be able to access them. So people that are complaining actually know nothing u_u
BlueCat and booom are some of the most nicest devs i ever met and with whom you can actually have daily conversations with ,so do actually join us before spreading false informations/rumours about the staff behind the game or the discord server please
And yes D4 is already out for those that are supporting the game and also if you did go on the patreon page you would see the date release for the updates.

MMSports

Sep 15, 2018
Replaying D2 with DM activated, I cannot seem to access the phone. Is that just not implemented (yet), or am I doing something wrong?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Can't access my saves from chapter 2 neither with day 3 nor day 4 game. I just replayed d1-d2 game and made new save and now can't play the continuation.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi everyone. kinda confused on the version on the OP page. if this is my fist time playing this game, which version I should download to be able to play up to the latest update?

Reactions: horizontalspring

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So will have to download days one and two separately?
Hey it's Rebeldad !! See you everywhere nowadays...

Yes, day 1 and 2 are its own file as they were getting too big, and I am guessing day 3 and 4 will also be one file. Most likely every two days will be its own file.

Enjoy the game, I think it's pretty awesome, even with the weebo language peppered in ! Lol

Reactions: Rebeldad
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes