Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Anybody here knows how to enable dark mind for d3&d4 on android...?
And i've already tried placing the patch file in Ecchi_Sensei folder but it doesn't work...if anyone knows any other working way please let me know...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i mean do i put patch from day 4 into day1+2 release?
why isnt a single release with everything, we dont live in caves with 56k kbps anymore
2 posts above yours - .

/smh

ohhh, i think u cant patch dark mind for day 4 to day 1+2
If only the OP had instructions for turning on Dark Mind in day 1+2...oh, wait, it does.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Anybody here knows how to enable dark mind for d3&d4 on android...?
And i've already tried placing the patch file in Ecchi_Sensei folder but it doesn't work...if anyone knows any other working way please let me know...
A third party porter has got the dark mind enabled version for android but its buggy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@wep @muttdoggy
one of the reasons that made me stop playing this game because i can kinda tell the future that this will get out of hand later i mean i though there was a rule that only 2d games can actually have lolicon stuff that are around 13 or under years old and not the 3d games

the 13 daughter already sucked off the father in the dreams this was during the second update of the game so im pretty sure the blue hair girl has or will have content in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean i like lolis in a wank fest game however the actual game is kinda like a visual novel with a happy go lucky tone with the music
At present the game is ok with our rules:
"If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared."

They are clearly after puberty.
By the way KMM, the next time open a ticket or report a post if you have doubt with the moderation, please. We are OT here :).

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
The statement from page 3 by wep seems to make things pretty clear, as long as (possible future) content stays in modifications on other sites, it shouldnt matter how far said content goes. It could just reach the point where a modification would not be allowed to be linked here.

There could basically be 3 versions of the game, the squeaky clean one for his official site for his supporters, a second version and/or mod for F95, and then another mod shared somewhere else.

Thats what it seems like at least. If a game would be not allowed here for existing mods on other websites without even linking them, well that would be a worse witch hunt than what a certain big site did and still does.

Reactions: muttdoggy

cable

May 4, 2017
play day 3 first
I deleted the renPy save files under c:\Users\.....\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi... and the game save files, restarted game "day 1/2" and saved the game at the end. game "day 3" found the new saves and started the 3rd chapter

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Cannot seem to play day three i followed the advice saved right after the last choice but its not showing up when i run day three

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I can't play. I loaded a wrong save file and know i can't load other. I extract the game many times I delete all the save files and still say "Continue Chapter 2".

3rop

Sep 6, 2017

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is this a sandbox game where i have to do multiple times the same to grind and wait for special actions?? or is it a real VN like maybe "Melody"?! cause i dont like sandbox where u dont now what to do and find by ur self or leave the game

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
is this a sandbox game where i have to do multiple times the same to grind and wait for special actions?? or is it a real VN like maybe "Melody"?! cause i dont like sandbox where u dont now what to do and find by ur self or leave the game
No it's not sandbox. pure 100% VN.

nefar

May 16, 2017
Quick question: does this contain any anal yet? I searched the thread and found a mention of anal, but I'm not clear on whether it's in already or planned for the future.
If it's in already: how much of it is there?

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
The porter is Emre1s just Google the name and on his site its on the second page
Sorry i forgot to say that i found it...and actually it was i who requested him to make the dark mind repack, i didn't knew at the time that he already made it...but anyways thanks for responding to my query...

Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
I have played day 3-4 android version, in end or day 4 at night, I am not able to play any choice for daughter Mao and saki, it shows only one option "skip"....
Help me regadrreg that....

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have played day 3-4 android version, in end or day 4 at night, I am not able to play any choice for daughter Mao and saki, it shows only one option "skip"....
Help me regadrreg that....
You need to activate "Dark Mind" in the cheatmenu to see those scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes