BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@JenusKudo Definitely yes. Even other clangirls are possible. So no matter if you'd like to marry tomoe..You can also have other girls too. Or just tomoe, or other girls.

@Avenger777 great. Now I need to find other endings :p
Nah but for real.. I often wrote it at my discord..My definition of "yandere" is not 0815 crazy yandere psycho bitch from anime who stabs you with kitchenknife..

Yes, this game has yandere..yes, a lot..but they are BlueCat Yandere characters *Trollface*
And my Yandere girls are not retarded. With other words, they would never kill the most important person in their life ^^

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
@JenusKudo Definitely yes. Even other clangirls are possible. So no matter if you'd like to marry tomoe..You can also have other girls too. Or just tomoe, or other girls.

@Avenger777 great. Now I need to find other endings :p
Nah but for real.. I often wrote it at my discord..My definition of "yandere" is not 0815 crazy yandere psycho bitch from anime who stabs you with kitchenknife..

Yes, this game has yandere..yes, a lot..but they are BlueCat Yandere characters *Trollface*
And my Yandere girls are not retarded. With other words, they would never kill the most important person in their life ^^

I like how you have some of the old Sengoku era clans in the game. Finding out the wife is in the Oda clan, Tomoe is a Takeda is very cool to me especially as a fan of that era.

Sep 11, 2018
So I played through day 4. Did it seem short compared to the other days? Maybe because I played it in one sitting. Hmm not sure. Anyway, I enjoyed it. nice work.

Reactions: theinlyfaker

affeimzoo

Aug 20, 2018
just downloaded but when i execute EcchiSensei.exe windows gives me a warning and ask if i wanna trust the app. Never had this before from F95 games, something iam missing here?

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
just downloaded but when i execute EcchiSensei.exe windows gives me a warning and ask if i wanna trust the app. Never had this before from F95 games, something iam missing here?
dumb win 10 sometime pop up waring and delete my crack game , just ignore it . game in here alway save .

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
first, this is a very good game. crazy amount of dialogue and i get to dust off my rusty japanese, but great game.

i've tried to look to see if anyone else had this issue, but i don't see it for some reason, but in day 4 every time i am told that i have a message and to open the phone, i do so and click on whatever green dot person is there and nothing happens. i close the phone and attempt to advance the dialogue and i get an error like:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpy", line 3866, in <module>
NameError: name 'hana1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "Days/Day4/D4_1.rpyc", line 3866, in script
  File "E:\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_4\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_4\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpy", line 3866, in <module>
NameError: name 'hana1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Sat Oct 20 09:31:50 2018
i also had an error in one of the dark mind segments that once i got the password, i wasn't able to advance anymore (no exception error, clicking just didn't work) so i had to roll back and take a different route

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
NoFile link for day 1-2 HD has been "Upload Not Yet Completed" for days, and I still can't download it.
NoFile link for day 3-4 is broken with 404 not found.
Those are the only good options available. All the others are limited on either file size or download speed.
Please, it's been days.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Hello? Anyone there?
A week later the NoFile link is still broken. I tried using the other download options (except mega because I can't) but after almost 15 hours of capped bandwidth, the download failed. I tried the mirrors in the comments but all of them are broken.

Dojima

Jun 10, 2017
someone can help i have a problem with the dark mind version, doesn´t work me in the chapter 2 pc version, i don´t know what im doing wrong. anyone can help me please.
Pd: never mind i see what i do wrong sorry xD

lunamm

May 31, 2017
last scenes there is only option to skip them on Day 4 ,Can you guys tell me what I am doing wrong?
Download the patch from lewdpatcher (top of f95 page) and follow the instructions. You might want to restart the game since you lost some content tho.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Download the patch from lewdpatcher (top of f95 page) and follow the instructions. You might want to restart the game since you lost some content tho.
??? Can you be more specific ? where to find the patch ? "top of f95 pge doesnt mean anything, do you mean the first page of this thread, the general forum page, the home page of f95 ??

Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
a very fast question .. please answer immediately haha ! .. i miss my neko part in 4 how can i even get there :(

skyshadownt

Mar 22, 2018
Hello? Anyone there?
A week later the NoFile link is still broken. I tried using the other download options (except mega because I can't) but after almost 15 hours of capped bandwidth, the download failed. I tried the mirrors in the comments but all of them are broken.
Reboot your internet. you will be able to download with max speed at mega.co again

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes