JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
@ios123 but you decided to go left at d1. that also guides you to the stripping tomoe.
@JenusKudo I can't help you. I have a programmer for the advanced programming like savegame, dark mind, the smartphone feature, and porting to .apk. I asked him about darkmind for smartphone. he meant there is a folder where you can place the darkmind patch into. Feel free to join my discord and ask the programmer for more advice
AHH...you mean booom. I used to play his or her ports. I do have a discord AC but I don't know how to properly use it.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
how do I play day 3 because I played day 2
Umm... download the 3-4 days version. Keep save file from day 2(preferably save on the chance log screen). Install 3-4 days version. Dump all save files in the game folder. Start the app.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I'm being tired of "An error has occurred" when playing chapter 2...
Does someone have the same issue ?
What should I do ?

And... I got an issue.
I never talked a lot with Tomoe, and in day4, I got some H scene with her, and MC say that she"s "his secret waifu" wtf ?

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
i can't find my saves from day2 part when i play day4 part , i started a new game and continued the neighbor route , i found the neighbor route save when i played day4 part. but tomoe's route saves doesn't appear at day4 part. i tried many times to find a solution but without a result.

Here it is:
ecchi sensei day2
ecchi sensei day2.png

ecchi sensei day4
ecchi sensei day4.png

Here is one of My save:

May 28, 2018
i can't find my saves from day2 part when i play day4 part , i started a new game and continued the neighbor route , i found the neighbor route save when i played day4 part. but tomoe's route saves doesn't appear at day4 part. i tried many times to find a solution but without a result.

Here it is:
ecchi sensei day2
View attachment 164184

ecchi sensei day4
View attachment 164185

Here is one of My save:
In order to begin chapter two from a chapter 1 save(Days 1 & 2), you first have to go to preferences and select the "Start a new game" that is in the bottom right corner of the menu and once that is selected the "Continue Chapter 2" will change to "Load previous save" and you'll be able to start from a previous save that isn't Chapter 2. It was stated the steps how back on the 38th tab.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Here it is:
ecchi sensei day2
View attachment 164184

ecchi sensei day4
View attachment 164185

Here is one of My save:
Why do you need it anyway......the only save that is important is after the final decision on day 2.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
In order to begin chapter two from a chapter 1 save(Days 1 & 2), you first have to go to preferences and select the "Start a new game" that is in the bottom right corner of the menu and once that is selected the "Continue Chapter 2" will change to "Load previous save" and you'll be able to start from a previous save that isn't Chapter 2. It was stated the steps how back on the 38th tab.
Thank you man. I was getting so frustrated trying different things. What a convoluted way of going about it... you'd think instructions would be posted on page 1 or at the start of the game. Thanks again for clarifying it.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Got an other issue...
I can't get the DarkMind Version on Day 1-2
I have the menu, I tried to write "Dark Mind Version : ON" and some other things, but it doesn't work... Can someone help me ?

May 28, 2018
Got an other issue...
I can't get the DarkMind Version on Day 1-2
I have the menu, I tried to write "Dark Mind Version : ON" and some other things, but it doesn't work... Can someone help me ?
Password for DarkMind patch is "F95Zone" exactly. Type in this and the main menu should change. Was also listed in the first page btw.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Pardon me , I didn't see the dev's post about this issue. I was busy for months and didn't have a chance to read all previous posts. I PM bluecat about this yesterday but got no reply yet!!!.

Thanks man. Have a good day/night

Musikito

May 28, 2017
I have two different playthroughs, one where I did all the Tomoe scenes, going left in day 1 and bringuing the phone at day 2 and then getting kidnapped, and the other playthought is one where I go right, I asked the girls in day 1 to get to the director office on time and then left the phone where it was. But in day 4 instead of having two different routes with Tomoe, she just talks to me like she is my secret wife in both of my playthroughts. Is that a bug or something?

Reactions: Hedwin

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@The Witcher

You only can use different chapter saves (d1+d2 = Chapter 1, d3+d4 = Chapter 2) if you save at the end of each chapter.
Day 1 or middle of day 2 saves can't be loaded into d3 or d4 because the savegame importer need to know ALL your decisions made from the whole Chapter 1 to enter chapter 2.

So, If you want to play different routes, play d1+d2 until end, save, load this save at chapter 2, and continue playing your route.

But we will add a savegame editor. Sry for the late response. Currently very busy.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but when did Tomoe become my secret waifu. I have only seen her three times. The first time in the night on day 1, I think, and then again on day 3 at the dojo when she fought and lost, and now I see her a third time on day 4 and she's now my secret waifu, when did this happen, I never made a choice for it.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but when did Tomoe become my secret waifu. I have only seen her three times. The first time in the night on day 1, I think, and then again on day 3 at the dojo when she fought and lost, and now I see her a third time on day 4 and she's now my secret waifu, when did this happen, I never made a choice for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You see, in reality she is supposed to be your secret wife. So even if you try to avoid it, you can't. The best way is to go with the flow, where you can understand what's happening. So, I will advise you to trigger that event (namely, how she became your secret wife).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes