JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
@JenusKudo

i didnt play on phone so i cant really answer ur question.. but try download and put the file in ecchi sensei folder in ur game?
Android version doesn't work like that. It's an app. Need to install it properly. You can't just put the app or file as you said in ecchi sensei folder. But I guess I will try and install the 1-2 version then update it with 3-4 version instead of uninstalling the 1-2 version then installing 3-4 version and dump save files. If it works I will let you know.

Edit:
Unfortunately it doesn't work. It's not implemented in the android version. I will have to wait for a kindred spirit to add dark mind for the 3-4 version.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
I just downloaded the squashed version and had do extra things to get the Mac version to work.

Open terminal
cd into the ES app
cd Contents/MacOS
chmod +x EcchiSensei lib/darwin-x86_64/*

Sorry to ask but I don't understand what you mean by the first bit "cd into the ES app", I cant get the game to open from renpy launcher and I downloaded the squashed version so i assume this is the fix?

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
i don't know what i do wrong but suddenly tomoe become waifu???? did i missed anything, there is no development in her story since the part outside the gym in the evening o_O

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
i don't know what i do wrong but suddenly tomoe become waifu???? did i missed anything, there is no development in her story since the part outside the gym in the evening o_O
What??? Did her mother not kidnapped you??? Did they not asked you to marry tomoe??? A secret wife??? Did you not have a threesome with her and her mother???

Reactions: ios123

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
What??? Did her mother not kidnapped you??? Did they not asked you to marry tomoe??? A secret wife??? Did you not have a threesome with her and her mother???
no, nothing, lol. that's why i was like wtf Tomoe, are u drunk :v when was the Mc kidnapped?? i need to replay haiz :(

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
in d4 there are 2 tomoe routes.

the one mostly everyone know from d2 with the kidnap scenery guides you in d4 to a nice stripshow and more..

but if you never talked with tomoe you see the second route and have your first met with her.
for those who never played the kidnap scene.. yes, tomoe acts a bit strange. but if you already know some backgroundstory you understand her much better.

Reactions: Hones

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018

the one mostly everyone know from d2 with the kidnap scenery guides you in d4 to a nice stripshow and more..

but if you never talked with tomoe you see the second route and have your first met with her.
for those who never played the kidnap scene.. yes, tomoe acts a bit strange. but if you already know some backgroundstory you understand her much better.
I actually havn't seen the kidnap scene I will have to replay eventually since on D1 i didn't look for the phone (i was responsible and went right to the principle ) and i rescued kaedes mom instead of going the other way so there is a fair amount of content i havn't seen. Loving the story so far things are getting very interesting and a few of the suspended students are piquing my interest.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Did someone tell you that the android version of 3-4 days doesn't have dark mind option. I have been posting about it the whole day hoping to get your attention. Please add the dark mind for the 3-4 days.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017

ok, how get kinapped??? lol i replay d2 but didn't get kinapped but d4 still get stripshow :v

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
@ios123 but you decided to go left at d1. that also guides you to the stripping tomoe.
@JenusKudo I can't help you. I have a programmer for the advanced programming like savegame, dark mind, the smartphone feature, and porting to .apk. I asked him about darkmind for smartphone. he meant there is a folder where you can place the darkmind patch into. Feel free to join my discord and ask the programmer for more advice
so i have to go right to trigger the kinap scene????

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
i'm sorry to take so much time but when exactly??? :( sorry
Near the early part of D1 you have the choice to ask a group of girls to the principles office. If you ask them you get to her office on time and have the option for sexy time with the principle but you don't run into the girl with the lost phone. If you don't ask the girls you wander around and you run into the girl. If you help her look for her phone that opens up more options on D2 but you are then late to the principles office and won't get sexy fun with her. So its the players choice which NPC to have H scene with.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
while dm active. bring nanami the phone
Hello i also got that issue where all of a sudden Tomoe is my secret wife, which through me off cause i made 2 playthroughs. I had done one for where i met Tomoe and one where i met kaeda mother, which for one i took the phone the other i left it where it was and stayed over which through me off cause no where in my other playthrough should it had mention Tomoe as my wife plus i made sure i didn't mess up my save by saving over it. I even went back to one of my old saves where i knew i didn't meet Tomoe and fast forward right to that part which still the got the scene for being my secret wife. Besides that i really enjoyed it and your doing 365 in gamedays of this? Did i read that right? i cant wait to see more and Iam curious will there be pregnancy scenes in the future since its not listed but some of the scenes mention about it.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
365 days will make this game become "call of duty" size:v lol I mean we have 4 days and it's already 6GB now

May 28, 2018
Near the early part of D1 you have the choice to ask a group of girls to the principles office. If you ask them you get to her office on time and have the option for sexy time with the principle but you don't run into the girl with the lost phone. If you don't ask the girls you wander around and you run into the girl. If you help her look for her phone that opens up more options on D2 but you are then late to the principles office and won't get sexy fun with her. So its the players choice which NPC to have H scene with.
You can actually still get the H-scene with the principal if you select to tell the girl with the lost phone that you can't stay and help her. She will give you her name and in a scene in day 2 Himiko brings the phone home and you get the option there to take it to the girl where you will meet Tomoe's mother in the elevator. I also missed this particular scene the first time I had played it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry to ask but I don't understand what you mean by the first bit "cd into the ES app", I cant get the game to open from renpy launcher and I downloaded the squashed version so i assume this is the fix?
Let's say you named the app es.app and put it on your desktop.
Open terminal
At the prompt, type:
cd ~/Desktop/es.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod +x EcchiSensei lib/darwin-x86_64/*

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes