Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The game is just great, although at first I didn’t like the models. What are the consequences of some decisions from the day 1, for example, to lie or not about my marital status or choice of clothes, or to respond or not to a letter with blackmail.
For now. Not sure if the lie or truth in d1 have any consequences.. But the email for iwilldestoryyou666 will be reveal in the coming days

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is this the new version? The port is already updated.. Did u redownload the new port? N7 already posted that he uploaded the new vet
Well, I only downloaded the 3-4 version yesterday. So I don't think there is a new version.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
this is pissing me off, I play day 2 and I save after the final decision I made and when I try to play day 3 it doesn't accept it

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Is it me, or does a lot of the scenes skip?
Yeah, Day 4 seemed to have alot of scenes where my only option was "Skip". Also, replaying Day 3 I noticed I couldn't get certain scenes I had before even though I made the same decisions (I guess some part of decision tree may have changed, I'll have to check).

Edit: I was playing the compressed Dark Mind version.
Edit2: I'm an idiot. I downloaded Dark Mind version but it's not enabled by default. Had to click the cheatmenu. Haha. Works now.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
The game itself don't have any problem.. If u encounter skip, problem, etc.. It's basically u fucked up ur own save or etc.. And make sure to turn on dark mind.......

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is it me or the 3-4 version of android has no dark mind version??? Because I think I am not getting some scenes.
How to enable the dark mind in 3-4 version???

Reactions: Oxymoron98

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
well isn't one of the rules you cant "marry" into another clan if you agree to marry tomoe? Isn't fuyu a part of another clan?
MC already "Marry" under law.. so thats not a problem, waifu family name is actually Oda tho xD.. The clan never said u cant fuck another clan member right? we will see how the story goes ~

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
MC already "Marry" under law.. so thats not a problem, waifu family name is actually Oda tho XD.. The clan never said u cant fuck another clan member right? we will see how the story goes ~
Fair enough i have been struggling to make this decision because im trying to go for the full harem rought and dont want to cut out fuyu. How ever if i am forced to choose i will take Fuyu over tomoe.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Screenshot_2018-10-17-15-06-12.png Hello guys....if anyone who is on android were able to unlock the dark mind version of the game of 3-4 days, it would be great if you can share the information about how you did it.
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei
Is android version of 3-4 days doesn't have any dark mind version like the 1-2 days where we can unlock it with a code??? Because I played and could not find any dark mind option.
Edit:
As you can see in the main menu, there is no cheat menu like the 1-2 version. So I can't activate dark mind option.
Screenshot_2018-10-17-15-06-12.png

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
How do I use a day 2 save (after the last choice) in day 4. I open day 4 and it does not have any usable saves. I copied the savesavs from day 2 into the save file in day 4 without any luck. i would appreciate assistance thanks

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
How do I use a day 2 save (after the last choice) in day 4. I open day 4 and it does not have any usable saves. I copied the savesavs from day 2 into the save file in day 4 without any luck. i would appreciate assistance thanks
Go to preference and try the start a new game option.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
@JenusKudo

i didnt play on phone so i cant really answer ur question.. but try download and put the file in ecchi sensei folder in ur game?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Androud version does'nt work
The 1-2 version is working perfectly. The last uploaded 3-4 version had some bugs. But now it's been fixed. Go to op and download the android version again.
Unfortunately the 3-4 version of android has no dark mind option currently. Means less hot scenes for us android users.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes