Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
To every person out there that said dark mind dont work blah blah blah... I can ensure that everything work fine.. i replayed d1-d4 countless time for diff route.. no problem at all.. please read information rather than just said this dont work that dont work.. thanks..

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
To every person out there that said dark mind dont work blah blah blah... I can ensure that everything work fine.. i replayed d1-d4 countless time for diff route.. no problem at all.. please read information rather than just said this dont work that dont work.. thanks..
if u so smart, than say wath route open the day 4 crazy nurse or the 2 sauna dark minds pls....are u a patreon btw?

docter_d

Sep 8, 2018
i can't get the sauna or bathroom scenes is that bacause i need to add the insect patch? if so where can i find that?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Does the day 3-4 version have days 1-2 version as well? Not quite sure what I'm supposed to download lol and what is the dark version?
d1-d2 = chapter 1
d3-d4 = chapter 2

u can download the dark mind patch in the op... then put the file in the "game" folder if everything is done correctly.. the wallpaper will change

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
d1-d2 = chapter 1
d3-d4 = chapter 2

u can download the dark mind patch in the op... then put the file in the "game" folder if everything is done correctly.. the wallpaper will change
Mkay thanks so have to dl both of the "chapters" then that's useful to know ^^ though I asked what the dark mind is, y'know what does it do? Does it add things or take things away, perhaps more content or something? I'm quite picky about different fetishes, and so was not sure if that mod? or whatever it is, would add things that I didn't necessarily wanna see.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Mkay thanks so have to dl both of the "chapters" then that's useful to know ^^ though I asked what the dark mind is, y'know what does it do? Does it add things or take things away, perhaps more content or something? I'm quite picky about different fetishes, and so was not sure if that mod? or whatever it is, would add things that I didn't necessarily wanna see.
it's a patch to add more content.. and fetish such as incest.. u can read more info about it when u clicked the dark mind in OP

Reactions: Kohryu

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Ah alright, thanks for your replies by the way lol Dev should give you a title for support or something xD

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
did u even turn on the dark mind in the cheatmenu? .........
in 1-2 sure man, it is on main page and dark worked so far until day 4 first scenes...when reach to talk with the redhair chik and above i have only stop and skip options ( crazy nurse, sauna1 and 2)...tats it while iam writing here...

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
@ultorem13
Dark Mind never randomly swap between ON/OFF. Only if you load from a old save, you need to activate dark mind again.
before you come to a scene with only option to "skip" just rightclick -> cheatmenu -> Dark Mind ON/OFF
sorry main page for 3-4 not have cheatmenu as i said...this is when i rigth click at a skip option

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
u did not install the dark mind patch then? only d1-d2 use cheatcode.. d3-d4 u need to have the patch
wow ty for fast answer i try it now...great support i hope it work :).... ....YESSS! Great Game, Great Support, tyvm all who so patiently with my whining ;)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes