gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
can anyone help i played day 1 and 2 till the end saved right at the end aand a few time in the mid of each day but day 4 upload says no saves want let me play it says it day 3 and 4 so what did i do wrong

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
i even try to move the save files to the new upgrade but still nothing just show blue panties as no save files

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Can I get a link to the entire playlist used for this game? Music is absolutely amazing O_O.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I don't even know how the dev managed to make this game so broken when it comes to loading saves. I started a completely new game last night, got thru to Day 4 start screen and saved and quit for the night... and now I try to run the same game version as last night, and can not continue from any save files the next time I try to load the game. How do you even achieve that? Did they test this at all???

edit - also the steps listed on page 39 of the comments solve nothing for me... it is just a string of errors with no way to continue playing from the Day 4 with the day 3 or earlier saves i made last night. argh.

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Where do I install the Dark Magic patch ? Tp which file or am I missing something here ?

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Does the day 3-4 version have days 1-2 version as well? Not quite sure what I'm supposed to download lol and what is the dark version?

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
played the whole shit again 1-2 dark mind work until 3...day 4 work until fuyu corruption=rough-apologiez-love you-lie, than maybe a damnd bug bc dark mind dont even trigger i miss the whole crazy nurse and above, no sauna ecc ecc....fix this pls...retraied all choises i got only the skip option for sauna and above...entlighten me...and if i will stay in truth, sooooo many games here got unfixed issues ad half , leaving player with a bitter taste, i mean issues who never are fixed than...if only the money donators on patreons get fixed games so tell us and dont continue to waste ppl's time!!!!!!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes