fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
we can abuse financialy challenged students but they jump into our arms easily. dont know how i feel about that.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Ecchi Sensei [Day 4] [BlueCat] - Original Size: (3GB)

"Dark Mind Version" Squashed Download - All (600MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every single click of this generates an exception error for me. "KeyError: u'mcmm'"
Is it my crap PC?

I do wish there was a torrent for the Full version.

2.7gig blows through most download limits on megaupload

Reactions: I_Love_Latex

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Ok. WTF!? Everyting is "skip scene". WF is the point of an update where we get railroaded into skipping every fucking thing

Reactions: dav121

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@sidfu i personally prefer graphical decision trees like in japanese visual novels. but if you guys want textbased walkthroughs then i'm fine too.. would mean much less work for me. (the d4 decision tree took me 9 hours (my pc crashed after 80% of work and all data lost, so i started from the scratch again lulz..)).
My problem with the graphical decision trees is I don't understand the ramifications of choices on future events. For example, go left or go right on day 1. I know you meet different girls on each path, but how does that affect later days?

Some decisions only matter to see a scene now, but some affect the future. Which ones do that?

I do wish there was a torrent for the Full version.

2.7gig blows through most download limits on megaupload
Download the Mega client and you a bigger limit, and uploads will resume when you get more download credit.

docter_d

Sep 8, 2018
can somebody upload a beginning on day 3 save? i played untill end of day 2 but i can't see or load any save for day 3

Sep 11, 2018
For some reason my day 3 save doesn't work on day 4 I don't mind replaying it from the end of day 2 but in the future would be nice if we did not have to start over, for example, day 6 after having played day 5. @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@goobdoob
Yeah I understood this one. My first intention of creating a tree was "no need to insert some text. just let the boxes blank - people should test it out by their own" But For D2 I already added some text because of crying :D
Well, I also know that the decision tree stands always just for the current ingame day and gives just a minimum amount of informations about previous decisions.

The textbased version will make it easier to understand the different routes.

@Bryon Smothers the "smartsave" and the smartphone feature was made by my programmer. I have absolutely no idea how it works. But I will ask my programmer why people still have some problems with loading savegames.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I downloaded the "EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion" (the big version I downloaded at nofile was broken) now I wanted to activate the cheatmenu but I do not have the code and with the Dark Mind version it probably will not work on the day 1-2 version as in the day 3-4 there I can activate it but I have not played it yet can someone tell me how I activate the in the day 1-2 version?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I downloaded the "EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion" (the big version I downloaded at nofile was broken) now I wanted to activate the cheatmenu but I do not have the code and with the Dark Mind version it probably will not work on the day 1-2 version as in the day 3-4 there I can activate it but I have not played it yet can someone tell me how I activate the in the day 1-2 version?
You need to click on cheat and write "F95Zone". If everything works the page of the main menu change.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Ecchi Sensei [Day 4] [BlueCat] - Original Size: (3GB)

"Dark Mind Version" Squashed Download - All (600MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, where have you been 2 hours ago? I've dl full version already.o_O
RO-O-OFL
upload_2018-10-15_21-58-7.png
I love this game!:heartcoveredeyes:

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, but I cannot seem to find an answer to this. I've never played this game. I downloaded the game, but it says day 2 at the bottom. I cannot seem to find day 1. Is day 1 combined with day 2? Same with days 3/4? Thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, but I cannot seem to find an answer to this. I've never played this game. I downloaded the game, but it says day 2 at the bottom. I cannot seem to find day 1. Is day 1 combined with day 2? Same with days 3/4? Thanks.
Yes Day 1 is included with the Day 2 download.

Reactions: TigerUppercut
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes