kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Mac uploaded to WorkUpload? That's my preferred website to download from... And let start working on a great walkthrough! Day 1 for this month. Day 2 next month..

U

User_10739

I just downloaded the squashed version and had do extra things to get the Mac version to work.

@Kasey the .7z file had all execute permissions stripped from files in the Mac app. I'm not sure what trick Ren'Py uses to preserve these when it makes a zip of the Mac app on Windows, but 7zip isn't doing it.

To fix the Mac compressed version:
Open terminal
cd into the ES app
cd Contents/MacOS
chmod +x EcchiSensei lib/darwin-x86_64/*
Or buy a PC :p

U

User_10739

I finished the update using previous save & compressed & patched version without a hitch. Thanks @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei for the great update :)

Note, I saved on last event prior to the end of last update so that is where I started.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I get this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'mc_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 5036, in script call
    EmVnt��.<UT�v�5&-��%�n��)֜Š    ��*2�}V\+/S��z�/
  File "game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 129, in script
    딪��l���` ��K)��T�F�A(5����=��6�Ig

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
How about this? I've tried restarint didn't works and I tried most everything.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/functions/savefix.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name 'mc_name' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 6, in script call
    z�'��0���Z6��NVkQ�_��\��9�ETp
  File "game/functions/savefix.rpyc", line 2, in script
    ����d5ҡ�H+��H��7�C�`9ԡ��a5ԏ����ݡ0
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Mon Oct 15 12:20:39 2018

Reactions: aliburaktan

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Got an error on Android
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/define.rpy", line 4, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Full traceback:
  File "Days/define.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/ast.py", line 981, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Days/define.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 334, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)
Can confirm, am getting the exact same error on a fresh Android install.
This happens right on the game's start screen, before there are even selectable options in the Main Menu, making the entire thing completely unplayable rn

Reactions: JenusKudo

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
love this game and like how it is for mac as well. choices you can make in this game are awesome as well.
the developers ever make any other games?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So far im on day 2 with the dark mind turned on im going to assume that we will be able to screw three of the four daughters Mao,Kimiko and saki. So far my favorites aside from the daughters are mika and kaede not sure if we can bang either but thats ok they will still be my favorites even with no naughty time

U

User_10739

personally i like the wife..the blind gal..the masked gal and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eldest daughter and chick with the oven mitts for the win!

How about this? I've tried restarint didn't works and I tried most everything.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 6, in script call
    z�'��0���Z6��NVkQ�_��\��9�ETp
  File "game/functions/savefix.rpyc", line 2, in script
    ����d5ҡ�H+��H��7�C�`9ԡ��a5ԏ����ݡ0
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\JbUo6L_EcchiSensei-Day_4-market-squashed\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Mon Oct 15 12:20:39 2018
Try loading console and typing mc_name = u'Wombat'
(Or whatever name you choose)

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
gahh we realy need a day by day real walkthru the pic walkthrus dont help with futrue events so easy to miss events and not know how they connected

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@sidfu i personally prefer graphical decision trees like in japanese visual novels. but if you guys want textbased walkthroughs then i'm fine too.. would mean much less work for me. (the d4 decision tree took me 9 hours (my pc crashed after 80% of work and all data lost, so i started from the scratch again lulz..)).

Sloth-Chan (oven mitts) is awesome! but at the current poll for the "most liked day 4 characters" she just have 4 votes for now (for example. Saki already got over 20 votes)

@thunderrob you must be very sad about the fact that waifu is leaving the household for a few days. but no worries.. we will see her from time to time, and we will also see younger waifu in "Past times".
Masae, the blind one is a trickster if you didn't realize it at the dojo scene :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
trickster or not..i like the hair..i like the wrap around her eyes..i have weird tastes..which is why i grinned happily when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
appeared :D i like the "different" dames...i'm tweaked by the odd :p
also..yes please on text based walkthroughs..we are simple perverts needing simple text..HAHAAAAAAAAA..plsu less work for you is a bonus

U

User_10739

@Kasey
Sloth-Chan (oven mitts) is awesome! but at the current poll for the "most liked day 4 characters" she just have 4 votes for now (for example. Saki already got over 20 votes)
My vote is the only one that matters though ;)

"What's that... the thread got deleted... How'd that happen???"
[Kasey looks downward innocently] Ummm, I don't know...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes