BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Kasey

I see.. "What? Eldest daughter and oven mitt girl died by an Earthquake? O noooez!"
wait..nonono. That ain't work, I would cut in my own flesh.. damn!
Alright. You got me. Please do not blackmail me. I'm just a poor kittycat *Nya*

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@sidfu i personally prefer graphical decision trees like in japanese visual novels. but if you guys want textbased walkthroughs then i'm fine too.. would mean much less work for me. (the d4 decision tree took me 9 hours (my pc crashed after 80% of work and all data lost, so i started from the scratch again lulz..)).

@Kasey yeah, d4 has some really enjoyable moments.. and we will be able to see much more in the next days. but first, halloween special arrives.. at the end of october :)

Sloth-Chan (oven mitts) is awesome! but at the current poll for the "most liked day 4 characters" she just have 4 votes for now (for example. Saki already got over 20 votes)

@thunderrob you must be very sad about the fact that waifu is leaving the household for a few days. but no worries.. we will see her from time to time, and we will also see younger waifu in "Past times".
Masae, the blind one is a trickster if you didn't realize it at the dojo scene :p
I do like the wife and GO SAKI lol her and himiko are my favorites out of the daughters

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei - Are some events unavoidable like for example at the start of day 3 if I choose not to kiss Himiko it still acts as though I choose to kiss her.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei ah OK I just thought maybe I messed up or missed something but yeah I understand, I'm just more interested in sexytime with Saki, Fuyu & my current favourite Tomoe.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Now selling these shirts on Zoozle.
View attachment 162750
With the proceeds, I'm gonna commission an OMG only update!

better do that for Christa Beckers. She maybe leave us soon and went back to germany because of her dad.
save the poor christa :D

Btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Downloaded the compressed day 4, and it wasn't working. Got the full sized and I can't use my old saves. Time to see what this game looks like uncompressed!

Edit: I had success manually moving my saves over, and running the game through Wine.

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
I have a problem with this game, first of all I hate games that have different downloads for different chapters because this brings a lot of issues.

My problem here is that I downloaded the light version, since the download links for the HD version are really slow. Then when I got the next episodes the saves from the light version where not compatible and now I have to wait 20 hours until I can download the first episodes again, speed run them and hope the saves will work for the latest episodes.

Your game is nice and has potential, its ridiculously heavy for the amount of content it has tho. Please figure out how to better compress the files and have the episodes in a single file. That would make it a lot easier for the players, thank you.

Reactions: Atheistbrony
U

User_10739

I have a problem with this game, first of all I hate games that have different downloads for different chapters because this bring a lot of issues.

My problem here is that I downloaded the light version, since the download links for the HD version are really slow. Then when I got the next episodes the saves from the light version where not compatible and now I have to wait 20 hours until I can download the first episodes again, speed run them and hope the saves will work for the latest episodes.

Your game is nice and has potential, its ridiculously heavy for the amount of content it has tho. Please figure out how to better compress the files and have the episodes in a single file. That would make it a lot easier for the players, thank you.
Why not just ask if someone will share a save with you for the start of 3-4?
Then you can fire up the console, change your character's name and away you go...

Incidentally, I went from Day 2 light to Day 3 Market, compressed to Day 4 Market, compressed with my saves.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes