Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
Please re-upload the HD version of Episode 1-2 to a site that doesn't have a download cap. The NOFILE link is broken and the rest have caps. Thank you.

Reactions: くもり空

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This an ambitious project ... 29 years to finish :D
Ok I know that there are updates planned with more than 1 day ... ^^

I am not a big fan of Honey Select and some of the models look a bit off imho. But its quite fun and has that vibe of an anime/manga - maybe a bit to much japanese text in there from time to time ;)

That 4th wall breaking with the smartphone was a bit to much and to long for my liking, but I understand that you wanted to celebrate it :p

Its a nice and entertaining game with a good playtime. Will keep an eye on it. :D

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Please re-upload the HD version of Episode 1-2 to a site that doesn't have a download cap. The NOFILE link is broken and the rest have caps. Thank you.
Day 1-2
Day 3-4

Reactions: Snowcrash

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
any word on the day 4 crunched version?
Kasey has already posted a crunched version of Day 4.

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Ecchi Sensei [Day 4] [BlueCat] - Original Size: (3GB)

"Dark Mind Version" Squashed Download - All (600MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Do you have to download day 1-2 and day 3-4 separately or is there a link to download everything ?

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Solid update, everyday is getting sexier. Have to admit will miss the wife for a few days she might be my favorite. She has exactly what i look for in a character:long dark hair and very curvy.

Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
I'm having this problem on my android. What should I do ? Help please

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/Days/define.rpy", line 4, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "Days/define.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/ast.py", line 981, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Days/define.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 334, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
Good news everyone.
D2 will be uploaded now, and I send N7 the link.
I found a new programmer.

The bad news:
I made 200 photoshop pictures for the interactive PC part, but Day 2 will only include 50 of the 200 (Thanks goes to my old programmer).
It would take too long to add these 150 screens to interactivity, because that would mean 600~ interactive clicks and mouseovers, or with other words: "fucking too long..."

So d2 will release, I will upload the 150 pictures (Character cards) at mega.nz too, and those who like, can also download them.

Enjoy playing D2, and also some other good news.. D3 progress: 450 renders. +yay+

Edit: About the future plans.. the far far future plans..

My plan is: 365 days of Ecchi Sensei. Huehuehue...
So.. if Ecchi Sensei ends... We can talk about "Ecchi Sensei 2" and I already have plans for the second game.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Damnit, somehow I always miss the updates. What good is a watched thread if I don't get notifications.
Ah, well, whatever, I'll get my dose. :)

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
save from day1-2 work for 3-4 but from crazy nurse till end i cant get the "dark" choises and skip all scenes -crazy nurse-and the two sauna so wath? i see not the only with this issue....

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
save from day1-2 work for 3-4 but from crazy nurse till end i cant get the "dark" choises and skip all scenes -crazy nurse-and the two sauna so wath? i see not the only with this issue....
You have to click on cheats and enable the dark stuff.

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
I am really enjoying this game. Finally a game that doubles down on some effed up stuff and hits on some more forbidden fetishes.

I do find the comments about wearing make up = bad to be kind of odd though.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes