Jokerxdee12

Jul 27, 2018
u mean the mcmm error? that doesnt have any big problem.. just rollback and the game can continue.. will be fix

No it says..
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/define.rpy", line 4, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/define.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/ast.py", line 981, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 334, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The game is just great, although at first I didn’t like the models. What are the consequences of some decisions from the day 1, for example, to lie or not about my marital status or choice of clothes, or to respond or not to a letter with blackmail.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
any one else having trouble loading a new game for days 3 and 4? Mine aren't showing up at all even thought i have completed day 3 also.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Jokerxdee12

Jul 27, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/ast.py", line 981, in execute
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "/data/user/0/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 334, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")

:(

Reactions: JenusKudo

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
@Zeekius
Preferences -> Start new game -> load your save
This does not work for me. I started a new game and played right up to the Day 4 start screen, saved my game and quit. The next evening I tried to play the rest of the game from my save the previous night and while my save files are visible, they are unplayable. Continuous errors, I can try to ignore or rollback, but it is just error after error. Again this was a fresh install, completely new game in which I played Day 1, 2, and 3 content and stopped right at the Day 4 start screen, and I can not load and start playing Day 4 at all.

Feb 8, 2018
in 1-2 sure man, it is on main page and dark worked so far until day 4 first scenes...when reach to talk with the redhair chik and above i have only stop and skip options ( crazy nurse, sauna1 and 2)...tats it while iam writing here...
I didn't have this problem at all, could it be that you didn't have DM turned on in CH 1? I had corrupt saves into D3 when I didn't, I'm not sure that's exactly the issue but I know for a fact when I deleted all saves (appdata & game>saves) then replayed with DM on, everything has worked perfect since.
Worth a shot, at least moving them as a test.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "/data/data/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/ast.py", line 981, in execute
  File "/data/data/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "/data/data/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 334, in __init__
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei
Hey can you please fix this issue we are having on android??? This bug is appearing even before the main menu when we are trying to play the 3-4 days version. After the first picture.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "/data/data/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/ast.py", line 981, in execute
  File "/data/data/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "/data/data/ecchi.bluecat/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 334, in __init__
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei
Hey can you please fix this issue we are having on android??? This bug is appearing even before the main menu when we are trying to play the 3-4 days version. After the first picture.
Is this the new version? The port is already updated.. Did u redownload the new port? N7 already posted that he uploaded the new vet

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes