Krova

Oct 15, 2018
I don't understand. The decision tree mentions about a phone on day 2 but despite every change I made in my decisions, the MC just wouldn't touch a hand on it, he always said "Who cares?" and went straight to Kaede's house. I'm truly jealous that someone can see what I can't. Please help !

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
I don't understand. The decision tree mentions about a phone on day 2 but despite every change I made in my decisions, the MC just wouldn't touch a hand on it, he always said "Who cares?" and went straight to Kaede's house. I'm truly jealous that someone can see what I can't. Please help !
On Day 1, did you ask for help from the group of girls? If you don't, you end up on the roof where there's a girl that lost her phone.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
turn on ur dark mind too ...

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
On Day 1, did you ask for help from the group of girls? If you don't, you end up on the roof where there's a girl that lost her phone.
I could finally meet Tomoe and her mother thank for your intruction. Now I've bumped into an issue. From Day 3, my control buttons are totally gone, that means I can see options like Back, Skip, Menu no longer. Do you know how to fix it ?

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
well no Mao ??:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Mao wasn't very popular before released. I also just picked a few girls and make some gifs. But feel free to create your own fansigs's. I just have absolutely no time for now, so it would take weeks... or longer.. until new sigs made by me are available *Sadcatface*

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
Screenshot_20181020-010738.png
This shit is driving me crazy. No Back or Menu button on screen and I am playing on my phone. This issue only happens with Day 3-4 version. I can't really enjoy a NV game with multiple possibility where I can't roll back to see previous dialogues or try other options to see which suits me most. Although I'm dying to see the how the story will unfold, I'm gonna put this game down until I can find a solution to it. Please help !

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Krova On the Windows version the panties on the left side of the dialogue box is a back button. Have you tried pressing that? I mean from the speaking character name (Neko in your pic) and left+down a little. No idea if it works on Android as well.

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
@Krova On the Windows version the panties on the left side of the dialogue box is a back button. Have you tried pressing that? I mean from the speaking character name (Neko in your pic) and left+down a little. No idea if it works on Android as well.
Thank you. I've just figured out that I can turn the left panties into a back button in Preferences. But still, the menu button is nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, Marlies is about to figure out that I'm messing with Sakura right behind her. If there's no solution to pop up in the future, I'm sure I will need to uninstall the game, reinstall and replay from the beginning of Day 1-2 to reach this point again since Day 3-4 is an update to Day 1-2 and they can't be installed separately. I also tried some tools to clone Day 3-4 but the original refused the share saved data with it. *Ppppt*

Edit: Well, I'm such a retard I forgot that this game allows me to redo my options with enough hits on the left panties *lol*. But still, Neko is upset with Sakura throwing bad words to her and that's because of a bad choice I made in Day 1-2

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
You see, in reality she is supposed to be your secret wife. So even if you try to avoid it, you can't. The best way is to go with the flow, where you can understand what's happening. So, I will advise you to trigger that event (namely, how she became your secret wife).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I have to go all the way back to day 1 to fix this. That is going to take me so long just to get back to day 4. Also I don't want her as my secret wife because I already have an actual wife (well in game that is).

Pickle eyed willy

Oct 20, 2018
I have a question for you guys in day 2 when you access your computer I cant click on the suspended students on the android version is thus a bug?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have a question for you guys in day 2 when you access your computer I cant click on the suspended students on the android version is thus a bug?
No it's not a bug that hasn't been implemented, not sure if it ever will but thats why are provided as a seperate download.

See quote from Dev.

I made 200 photoshop pictures for the interactive PC part, but Day 2 will only include 50 of the 200 (Thanks goes to my old programmer).
It would take too long to add these 150 screens to interactivity, because that would mean 600~ interactive clicks and mouseovers, or with other words: "fucking too long..."

So d2 will release, I will upload the 150 pictures (Character cards) at mega.nz too, and those who like, can also download them.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The game is wonderful! But why suddenly on day 4 only appear "skip scene"?
Turn on your dark mind version. But if are a retard like me who is on android and can't turn on dark mind, then you are also doomed.

So, I have to go all the way back to day 1 to fix this. That is going to take me so long just to get back to day 4. Also I don't want her as my secret wife because I already have an actual wife (well in game that is).
Nah....that is unavoidable for now. Since this is a harem game you will need to do many things behind the back of many people. You will get secret wife, secret girlfriend, secret stalker?lol, secret sister?lol, secret admirer?lol, secret blablabla......
And why do you not want her to be your secret wife? It's secret so it won't be a problem you know. Right.....lol
Why..?? Is she ugly or what?? She is pretty hot if you ask me. Lol

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Turn on your dark mind version. But if are a retard like me who is on android and can't turn on dark mind, then you are also doomed.

Nah....that is unavoidable for now. Since this is a harem game you will need to do many things behind the back of many people. You will get secret wife, secret girlfriend, secret stalker?lol, secret sister?lol, secret admirer?lol, secret blablabla......
And why do you not want her to be your secret wife? It's secret so it won't be a problem you know. Right.....lol
Why..?? Is she ugly or what?? She is pretty hot if you ask me. Lol
It's not because she is not hot. I just would like a different character to maybe become my secret wife. I am someone who likes cute girls over hot girls, and what makes them cute is how they act, such as the teacher who falls for example.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It's not because she is not hot. I just would like a different character to maybe become my secret wife. I am someone who likes cute girls over hot girls, and what makes them cute is how they act, such as the teacher who falls for example.
Nah...she is the only one available for the position of"secret wife". Everyone else also has/have their own respective roles to play.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes