goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
cant down load DM patch from MEGA, file wont show up only i get attached photo. any alternative download link
It would help if you showed the URL line too. What you posted doesn't look like the right page.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Tara and her cunty daughter repulse me. I wouldn't do them the honour. The other one I like. The younger one, brain farting her name.
I definetly agree there, when Tomoe asked if Matsu wanted any relations with the rest of her family the answer was a definitive no. Noway i'm letting the mc dissapoint best waifu.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Yes!! My theory seems more and more true, guess we'll have to wait for the dna test to be empirically sure thought. Makes me wonder thought, if it was scripted like that from the beginning or was added because the fans started to run with the theory?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
How often is this game updated? I really dig it but i always seem to forget about it after a while.

Edit:Also, what was up with Hitomi's daughter? Now who does she remind us of :unsure:

Hokan Asher

Jun 3, 2017
The newest patch and the patch for week 1 and days 18 and 19 are all up when I click on them. Make sure you don't have a script blocker or ad blocker keeping it from loading. Also try using Mega Sync . There are no alternative downloads because the patch contains content not allowed on this website, so no direct links to it are allowed.
yes i am use Mega Sync, the thing is i can use Mega to download the main game for day 20 ~ 21 but the link for the patch is not showing any thing.

moz-extension://69b58e4d-15d9-424b-be33-71b50d1fd61d/mega/secure.html#2iaVMFRwR0WcD3HMSZo8qQUXBnQ8LaliCZSjLoOyq40

when i used Firefox i dint work, but i tried Chrome and its working.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
moz-extension://69b58e4d-15d9-424b-be33-71b50d1fd61d/mega/secure.html#2iaVMFRwR0WcD3HMSZo8qQUXBnQ8LaliCZSjLoOyq40
That's not the right URL. My guess is you've got some mega extension installed in firefox, and it's screwing up.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I love this story but really wish that the F/F (Lesbian tag defo needs adding) or M/F/F content didn't happen even after turning it off by unticking every box in the kinks section.. Yes you don't actually see it but it only skips to the point directly after and your still very aware of what's happened :( Why can't the Fuyu and Tomoe threesome scene be a choice it just feels a little to forced and having no control over it just didn't sit right with me but that's just my opinion, with the Saki and becky threesome option you get a choice when speaking to Saki about becky trying it on with her.

Last edited:

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I love this story but really wish that the F/F (Lesbian tag defo needs adding) or M/F/F content didn't happen even after turning it off by unticking every box in the kinks section.. Yes you don't actually see it but it only skips to the point directly after and your still very aware of what's happened :( Why can't the Fuyu and Tomoe threesome scene be a choice it just feels a little to forced and having no control over it just didn't sit right with me but that's just my opinion, with the Saki and becky threesome option you get a choice when speaking to Saki about becky trying it on with her.

When you deactivate M/F/F you're not gonna see the action and usually it also means it never happens. Since Fuyu and Tomoe are maincharacters and it is part of the HAREM story, the whole threesome thingy is only skipable. So even with turned off kinks the threesome happened but as I said, you're not gonna see the action.

In first case, this is a harem game and the final goal should be to get all the girls into your active harem.
There of youre will be different routes at the ending where you maybe just decline the whole harem thingy and only take one or two girls. This is up to you. When we release the Characterroutes with sandboxish elements you're also able do get more time for free roam and focus on the girls you personally prefer.

But for now you need to follow the story. Sowwy.

---

Also: A statement about Yuki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That sounds a lot like a high Patreon Rank exclusive. Like you're able to be the "Demon" a lot more often with girls you normally can't be the "Demon" with.

I call it the "Demon" after how the MC described himself with Hitomi.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well I always thought outside Yuki and her pet pal the rest of the cast were free real estate (and the granny teacher who he is adamant will never get scenes - boo!) so I don't think most will have an issue with but im wary about a second tier of DM if it means cutting out content for the older girls to be exlclusive to this other DM tier. I mean you could argue if it existed from day one we might never have had access to say the Crazy Nurse subjects content which would be a massive shame but I dunno.

I think im maybe reading too much into this personally - at the end of the day everything can be triggered to be off or skipped in your playthrough so I don't feel its fully needed to neuter content others might find uncomfortable (like I said there already is such content for many in the game and we all get along fine with it being there regardless) and you could by default have it set to off which is a tactic Fakku uses so to get their juicier content you not only have to get permission to, you also have to turn it on so the only way you can see the juicier tagged stuff on that site is by going out of your way to deliberately access it. Saying that I think was more an issue for many as the option wasn't there - I think the options a better solution than another tier of DM which few can access but that's not up to me, just a suggestion.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'd be concerned about fracturing the player base.
And considering the number of issues people have with the current patch structure, adding a further layer to that...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes