themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
its been a long time since ive played this. where has the story gone with the female student under mind control by the nurse? has that been developed out? are more students under mind control?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zenithtb

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
On the note of the post above, this whole mind control-crazy nurse thing, i really don't like it much, like i know it is not full mind control because of how the second girl behaves, but will we be able to put a stop to crazy nurse? or at least control her? i'm not a fan of mind control, and crazy nurse being a racist also turns me off.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

groovyb2

Nov 2, 2019
hey the Mac version for Days 20-21 not opening for anyone else? I never had any problems with the other days til now

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game is huge is it possible to play from week 2 without playing week 1 ? or do i need savegame from week 1 to continue week 2 ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
im guessing you never seen insexual awakening lol
Insexual Awakening is drawn, not 3d rendered. It makes a difference. Plus, the MC in Insexual Awakening is way older than Yuki.

hey the Mac version for Days 20-21 not opening for anyone else? I never had any problems with the other days til now
Maybe check out the different Mac fixes in the OP?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think we should step away from discussing Yuki in here entirely ... The content discussion coming up here is part of DM patch which is prohibited to discuss at all.

Just move it to ... otherwise we will end up pissing off the mods even more. Some comments already got deleted.
Yuki content is NOT part of the DM patch.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Uhm ... the stuff coming up here is. You can check it by saving right before the Kotori night visit.
Well...if it moves that way, there'd better be a Yuki setting in the DM prefs, or I'm done. I looked at a certain spinoff that I won't talk about here, and it wigged me out, and got deleted super fast.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone help me with this issue:

Every time I try to download the Dark Mind Week 1 Final from mega. The whole browser just shuts down around 40% download for google chrome. In Firefox my pc just freezes completely.

The Week 2 Dark Mind was downloaded successfully, but it's only the week 1 DM that's I can't download.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes