popober

Jun 9, 2017
Guess this is the end of Week 3 -- which reminds me, when will Fap Mode be implemented for Week 2? I wanna see the scenes I missed by accidentally mucking up carrying over progression from Week 1.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
is the error fixes? in the latest upload i downloaded the game like 30+ time and i got a error with the family sex scenes.. only those.. is that fixet or not?

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Anybody has the link for a compressed version? If the day 20-21 compressed versions arent out yet possibly days 18-19? Thanks!

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Damn, the yandere kicked up to 11 when Christa was talking to MC. Very nice couple of days, really enjoyed the Fuyutime (as always) and getting Mao to be more adventurous/risky was great as well. There were only a few characters that I didn't remember (protein girl most notably) which considering the giant cast of characters that only seems to be increasing with each new day, that's really damn impressive.

Probably was most annoyed at the rooftop scene. I'm not sure if it's intended but the girl who wants to be an idol so bad is completely outclassed by Kasumi in every way, damn did I want that scene to continue. Satomi and her mom just are not appealing to me but eh, I understand that as principal and minister of education in that household those meetings are gonna occur. Also felt good to finally compiment Kaede in front of her mom. Satsune has major issues.

Reactions: HansDampf788

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Seems like Himiko is back to having the Yandere vibe, between Mao and her i don't know how they're going to take the news that "Daddy" isn't exclusive.

(Or maybe they'll never know if you want it to be so)

edsel

Sep 18, 2017
On the other hand, Saki's down with sharing and suspects both of them. The plot will be much more interesting once she's up to speed with everything else that's going on.

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Ecchi Sensei [Day 20+21 Alpha] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 2.04GB

Compressed version for PC/Mac (803MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Pretty sure what your fav game is by your sigs & bluekat can do no wrong! I'm just throwing a bug out there... [Ok, an opinion too]
It's not a bug, BC stated in the past that they were just choosing not to update them & the gallery until month 1

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow wow what a amazing update. I think I say that about every update in this game but this on really kicked ass. So many great characters received reveals to their story's and some finally had some sexy time with the MC. One character I was hoping would already be calling the MC Daddy is Kaede. She's by far the most neglected of the girl's and in most need of some loving. Her story will totally kick ass once it happens. Keep up the amazing work guys and TY. #1 best game on this or any site.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes