D

Deleted member 2282431

How come I was allowed to custom name my character, yet everybody still calls me Matsu yet when I speak either or shows up?

D

Deleted member 2282431

All I care about anymore is Oven Mitts Girl & Kotori... Tired of Fuyu & Tomoe... Also need Hitomi big time!!!

OMGFC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
How come I was allowed to custom name my character, yet everybody still calls me Matsu yet when I speak either or shows up?
because u are playing the "alpha" ? and doesnt load ur save file? the "play" button is the "canon" route..

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Hey There every one i have a Question:
In the first Week the ID Cards of the Chars did work perfectly but in the later versions only the ID Cards of the MC`s Family are shown (partially)
Is there any way to unlock all ID Cards ?
the id card thingy is alot of works. blue doesnt update that since a long time ago.. might update in month 1.. not sure..

D

Deleted member 2282431

the id card thingy is alot of works. blue doesnt update that since a long time ago.. might update in month 1.. not sure..
Pretty sure what your fav game is by your sigs & bluekat can do no wrong! I'm just throwing a bug out there... [Ok, an opinion too]

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am waiting at least for the beta version, I do not like when the game can occur a lot of errors. :D
I wonder if it is finally clear who is the real father of the eldest daughter.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i liked this game but since developer cant make all in 1 download thats end me playing it after 9th june no internet im moving out no time stuff about getting all the dl
well, there will be merge in future.. upcoming in month 1 merge..

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Ummm...since this update wants to just replay the last handful of days anywa, I let it. Which works. I was pretty deep in my cups last update and I forget much of it. Soooo....After my trials with Aya did she just...kill Hanami? Or were those...blasters? just stepped down, like in star trek, to sting?

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
just finished playing using previous save, and everything works fine. as evidence it detected my decision to be intimate with tomoe only at the end of day 20. great update as usual.

if anybody want to see a breakdown of scenes in this 2 days (SPOILER obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also regarding the plot of day 20 and 21...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
i liked this game but since developer cant make all in 1 download thats end me playing it after 9th june no internet im moving out no time stuff about getting all the dl
Not sure how you expect a game that's planed to be a whole year in game to be bashed down into one download to happen, IN DEV. It's not like it's not been broken up into manageable chunks with relevant patches. All of which have literally hours of content in them. That kinda lack of patience/focus is usually dealt with via Ritalin.

Serkyan

Nov 22, 2017
Whats the difference between his alpha , beta and final
Alpha is the first release, a lot of bugs can be expected in this stage as it's still being polished.
Beta is the second release, less bugs but still some to be expected.
Final is well the final realease, the "polished" version, so to speak.

That's the difference as far as I know '-'

Reactions: BloodyFace
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes