CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I love this game. Hopefully Bluecat can keep the pace and sticks to "I'm not skipping time" unlike other devs with their game. Once finished, it will be a true masterpiece. :love:

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
It was really a great update. My only issue would be Kaede. She was once a fan favorite..but because of the lack of content she's now at bottom places..i know her story is linked with Aki and Satsune but i can't help but feel disheartened.

Last edited:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
It was really a great update. My only issue would be Kaede. She was once a fan favorite..but because of the lack of content she's now at bottom places..i know her story is linked with Aki and Satsune but i can't help but feel disheartened.
Damm, still nothing for kaede? sad news indeed

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Finally...now i hope the merge process is going fast without much trouble...i really wanna play ES again but i dont play it without Lains mod ^^
I am curious to know why one would need a mod for this game, the choices already provide us with enough information to make a safe pick (or not) with the game.....Unless you use the mod as a gallery replacement...#strokes beard#

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, is the whole Yuki not having content thing over? Because that scene in this update definitely implies, pretty strongly, that she will get content.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
God no, i hope that shit will never happen, the game would be banned instantly.
It wouldn't be banned, the content would be in the patch which is hosted off-site. Really, her getting content isn't any different than Himiko, or the stuff in Come Inside (a different game) but her getting content is definitely going to cause some drama.

Reactions: Daveck and tazaaron

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Really, her getting content isn't any different than Himiko, or the stuff in Come Inside (a different game) but her getting content is definitely going to cause some drama.
They are completely different, disregarding the actual age of the characters himiko is incredibly mature and knows what she wants, yuki on the other hand has always been portrayed as a child, a fucking weird one but a child nonetheless, that shit would be creepy as hell.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The plan is to finish ES in late 2021 ... there will be jumps in time, otherwise it would not be possible to finish with a whole ingame year in that amount of time left.
Maybe, or maybe, and that's my blue eyed hope, the later updates, once month 1 is finished, get more than a few days per release. Maybe a week? Maybe more than a week? But yeah, it's just my hope and considering how big each update already is, it's probably unlick that my hopes get matched. ^^

xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
I'm getting this error when i try to start the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "Days/D1.rpyc", line 26, in script
File "Days/D1.rpyc", line 26, in script
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 653, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2240, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\tixati\downloads\VN\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes