juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Mmm, it says week 3 in the OP but when i try to download it in mega it says EcchiSensei-D2021v0.9_BETA

Which one is wrong?

I just finished week 2, what should i download to have days 15+?

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Mmm, it says week 3 in the OP but when i try to download it in mega it says EcchiSensei-D2021v0.9_BETA

Which one is wrong?

I just finished week 2, what should i download to have days 15+?
They keep adding days to the week. So it might say day 20 and 21, it is the end of week 3 and its the whole week. The one available now is the Beta, might want to wait to download the final version which should be coming out anytime now.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
They keep adding days to the week. So it might say day 20 and 21, it is the end of week 3 and its the whole week. The one available now is the Beta, might want to wait to download the final version which should be coming out anytime now.

Ahh, ok, nice to know.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Cant wait for the Month 1 release just for the Quality of life update - all the missing profiles, a fully updated gallery etc. Gonna be hype!

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Cant wait for the Month 1 release just for the Quality of life update - all the missing profiles, a fully updated gallery etc. Gonna be hype!
Week 1, after having day 1-7 already (mostly) done took over 8 weeks to come together (if I remember correctly) and still had issues and missing mechanics/features that I still don't think they've sorted out yet. Although I like the game and the dev I really dread to think how long 'Month 1' will take to be put together for public consumption. I mean, I'm assuming they will be concentrating on polishing up the 4 weeks with all the features they wanted in but struggled with, as they were attempting with 'Week 1' but maybe they've got more of a handle on the game now and over a year of experience so it will be a simple streamlined venture? But we're at the end of week 3 currently and 2 years into development so let's not get ahead of ourselves and just take it as it comes, eh?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Week 1, after having day 1-7 already (mostly) done took over 8 weeks to come together (if I remember correctly) and still had issues and missing mechanics/features that I still don't think they've sorted out yet. Although I like the game and the dev I really dread to think how long 'Month 1' will take to be put together for public consumption. I mean, I'm assuming they will be concentrating on polishing up the 4 weeks with all the features they wanted in but struggled with, as they were attempting with 'Week 1' but maybe they've got more of a handle on the game now and over a year of experience so it will be a simple streamlined venture? But we're at the end of week 3 currently and 2 years into development so let's not get ahead of ourselves and just take it as it comes, eh?
Don't worry too much, Week 1 had some fuckups on a technical level but (during Week 1 and also afterwards) we learned a lot and got more competent, so Month 1 is not expected to take as long

May 7, 2017
How do I download and install the Dark Mind patches for 15-21? Do I have to get all of this?

View attachment 702265
You don't have to get all of those patches, you only require the patch that corresponds to the version of the game that you have.

As a guideline, you are always required to use the patch that follows the same naming convention for the game version that you possess:

So for example, if you have Ecchi Sensei Days 15-21 - Beta version, you require the Dark Mind Patch Days 15-21 - Beta version, but if you have Ecchi Sensei Days 15-21 - Final version you would require the Dark Mind Patch Days 15-21 - Final version, so on and so forth.

Compatibility:
Game Version = Correct Patch
Ecchi Sensei Days 15-21 - Beta version = Dark Mind Patch Days 15-21 - Beta version.
Ecchi Sensei Days 15-21 - Final version = Dark Mind Patch Days 15-21 - Final version.

Last edited:
Reactions: vexx_
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes