Bill762

Nov 18, 2017
I'm new to the game and got the week 1 version and the DM patch. I'm trying to move the patch files over through Winrar on pc. It works fine before freezing during updating archive/overwrite phase. I'm moving the files from the patch zip to the game zip, is that what your supposed to do?

What am I doing wrong? How to I get the patch into the game? I've gone through the FAQ so I must be doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm new to the game and got the week 1 version and the DM patch. I'm trying to move the patch files over through Winrar on pc. It works fine before freezing during updating archive/overwrite phase. I'm moving the files from the patch zip to the game zip, is that what your supposed to do?

What am I doing wrong? How to I get the patch into the game? I've gone through the FAQ so I must be doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.
Extract the game, extract the patch, and then replace the the game files with the patch (copy or move the folder and let windows replace the files).

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, can someone give me information?
On the 3rd, with the "Dark Mind", the curious Saki goes in the basement and has to put a password, but what is that password?
Who can help me, thank you in advance

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Days/extra/functioncalls.rpy", line 6, in <module>
File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 64, in charinfo
KeyError: u'virgin'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/D10_11.rpyc", line 1885, in script call
File "Days/extra/functioncalls.rpyc", line 6, in script
File "D:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Days/extra/functioncalls.rpy", line 6, in <module>
File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 64, in charinfo
KeyError: u'virgin'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei D8-14 v1.0
Wed Jun 24 01:15:36 2020
Any one got a fix for this i got the dark mind ic patch day 8-14 final installed is it the ic patch or the game itself and have any one else had this

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah is amazing how fast devs forget that the same pirates that made them popular in the first place. It also crazy how when they have no following you hear no or little complaining about leaks but once they make it big it's like all these pirate are hurting my bottom line. wahhh
Yeah, they love the free exposition and marketing when they need it.

But as soon as they get some money rolling, they suddenly act as victims

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
I'm surprised nobody has posted the final version. We had the alpha which people dislike being posted because it's buggy. Then we got the beta which can also be buggy. Now when there's a version that would be free of bugs nobody bothers to post it. Not posting it doesn't really hurt people pirating it in any way it just means people will probably end up posting about old issues that have been fixed.

Sep 11, 2018
I'm surprised nobody has posted the final version. We had the alpha which people dislike being posted because it's buggy. Then we got the beta which can also be buggy. Now when there's a version that would be free of bugs nobody bothers to post it. Not posting it doesn't really hurt people pirating it in any way it just means people will probably end up posting about old issues that have been fixed.
Let's just say this is the mindset quote below. That I have seen the last few updates when is cames to the final release...

For anyone that want the final version,you can just pledge to his patreon and get the Final:rolleyes:Its not that hard.
I am sure the alpha and beta get "leaked" by the team for bug hunts.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes