• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys, I've played the D20+21 beta before. Just downloaded this final version, but when I try to load my old save, my game just end. We don't have any content with this new update, or I'm doing something wrong ?

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
never played this before.....but this game starts at day 15......is there a download for the first 14 days??? link me anyone please

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys, I've played the D20+21 beta before. Just downloaded this final version, but when I try to load my old save, my game just end. We don't have any content with this new update, or I'm doing something wrong ?
usually there's no further content from alpha to beta to final releases of a set of days, just bugfixes and things like that

Reactions: Nabiraba

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
For anyone that want the final version,you can just pledge to his patreon and get the Final:rolleyes:Its not that hard.
It almost sounds like this dev is the ONLY one on patreon and the ONLY one people don't support but is the ONLY one worth supporting.

Get your head out the gutter m8, while there are a plenty of people here for freebies there are also plenty of others who are subscribed to multiple creators, unless most people here are oil tycoons or bill gates himself there is no way anyone would be paying 15-25 per creator for early releases, you have any idea how much those costs would stack up ? And there are quite a few supporters who are lower tiers like 1-5 per creator who are supporting multiple of em at the same time but just not the "right" amount to get that game on sweet sweet day 1 when it comes out. Do they count as non supporter ? Use your brain, it's not that hard :rolleyes:.

Also this sharing website is why he even got so much support in the first place just like any other creator but somehow most of these creators ( and people like you ) seem to forget that.

Also there is this weird little concept of people swapping their support every few months to support different Dev's,
This website is no better then back in the day when your neighbor had the super nintendo and you the sega genesis and you guys swapped consoles so you could play each others game or if you had the same console you borrowed one another's games to play. I know that could be a foreign concept to some who might have lacked having friends or having a friendship with their neighbors but it used to be thing. Shocker I know.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So dear ecchi overlords, I am kind of confused. What will the month release included? up to hear or an extra week?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
So dear ecchi overlords, I am kind of confused. What will the month release included? up to hear or an extra week?
Up to here. Because the next week is in the 2nd month, technically, and thus we will be getting Month 1 as only three weeks as opposed to four, regularly.

Reactions: Ayhsel

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould love for week4 more himiko becausse its about time whe bang finnaly her and maybe even kotori oda.
even iff kotori-oda looks like she is yuki's age but she is actually older then mao since she whas alrdy born when MC's wife got knocked-up by her father.

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
My lazy ass would like to know if there are any meaningful choices to make in Week2 and Week3 (and by meaningful I mean: "If I chose the wrong one between X number of non-obvious answers, I will miss some content or fuckup the storyline). If so, is there any walkthrough? Loved playing with Lain mod for Week1 but I know he won't release any update until the month release...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes