tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
My lazy ass would like to know if there are any meaningful choices to make in Week2 and Week3 (and by meaningful I mean: "If I chose the wrong one between X number of non-obvious answers, I will miss some content or fuckup the storyline). If so, is there any walkthrough? Loved playing with Lain mod for Week1 but I know he won't release any update until the month release...
Not that I can think of, only obvious ones like "don't accept the offer at the club" and "don't hook up with X"

Reactions: Loyo

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
i whould love for week4 more himiko becausse its about time whe bang finnaly her and maybe even kotori oda.
even iff kotori-oda looks like she is yuki's age but she is actually older then mao since she whas alrdy born when MC's wife got knocked-up by her father.
Kotori is a nice little loli but yes she does look like her age is in between Himiko and Yuki. Kotori is only about 9 months older than Mao just like Mao is about 9 months older than Fuyu.

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
um , this update for me didnt change anything im guessing this was the beta?
This is the "Final" version. The only real differences between Alpha/Beta and Final are bugfixes. There isn't any additional content from Beta > Final.

If you had Day 20-21 Beta, and downloaded this one, you likely won't see any difference.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I am confused with so many available downloads. Let's see if I understand correctly, weeks 1-2-3 are separate games? If I download the link that says Week 3 - Days 15-21 only contains those days or everything from week one? Or do I have to download week 1, week 2 and week 3 and play them separately?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am confused with so many available downloads. Let's see if I understand correctly, weeks 1-2-3 are separate games? If I download the link that says Week 3 - Days 15-21 only contains those days or everything from week one? Or do I have to download week 1, week 2 and week 3 and play them separately?
Month 1 (all the weeks in one) is next but if it goes like it did with week 1 it's going to be a few months before we get it. I for one am not looking forward to the size of the download of month 1 (most likely 20+GB going off of week ones size of 16GB).

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
My lazy ass would like to know if there are any meaningful choices to make in Week2 and Week3 (and by meaningful I mean: "If I chose the wrong one between X number of non-obvious answers, I will miss some content or fuckup the storyline). If so, is there any walkthrough? Loved playing with Lain mod for Week1 but I know he won't release any update until the month release...
no, it's 99%l "do you want to see this scene or skip it entirely" choice. none of the choices really matters so far. those that matters is really obvious like the nikki one from the recent update. the recent updates even have the option to let you see all scenes do all the things so you dont miss any. my point is this vn is really straight forward and it's hard for you to miss out on scenes.

week 1 2 and 3 is same game but separate game files because of the size. the story is continuation. choices you make in week 1 can be carry over to week 2, then to week 3. the correct way to play this game is download week 1, week 1 dm patch, week 2, week 2 dm patch, week 3 (day 20, 21 contains every day from week 3.), then week 3 dm patch. ONLY overwrite files from dm patch to their respective folders, dont overwrite different weeks. after you finish playing week 1, week 2 should detect save from week 1 because the save file is located in app data. play until the end of week 1, save it, then continue in week 2. same with week 3. the next update will be month 1 which will merge all 3 weeks together.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I like this game quite a bit. I love the huge cast of characters and I love most of the main girls. I especially love how diverse they are in appearance and personality.

My one issue with this game is how huge the MC is. I thought this was just an issue with it being a honey select game, but that doesn't seem to be the case since games like My New Family have a normal sized MC. Matsu literally dwarfs all of the girls in the game and most of the guys. I know that he is supposed to be a fighter but he is seriously massive compared to everyone else in the game. Assuming that the female characters are average height for their ages, Matsu has to be around seven feet tall and he is burly as well. I would prefer if he were closer in size to his past-time version.

But since I'm playing the game for free, I won't complain too much. ;)

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Quite good update. I was hoping to see sister's visit already, but perhaps next week. Other than that I quite enjoyed this.
My favourite moments were:
Fyuu's reaction to news and her whole scene.
Scene with Tomoe was good too. I liked new dress better than old one.
Kotori's ass!!!
Satomi's sexy dress.
New blondes \o/. There can't be too much blondes.
Cliffhanger in the end.
And Sensei's philosophy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Kotori is a nice little loli but yes she does look like her age is in between Himiko and Yuki. Kotori is only about 9 months older than Mao just like Mao is about 9 months older than Fuyu.
Actually there is only a 4 month age difference between all three of them. Kkotori was born a month before Mao, and Mao 3 months before Fuyu.

Kotori is April 6
Mao is May 3
Fuyu is August 1

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
For those who played the beta and want to know if the final release is worth replaying: I ran a diff of the two releases, and I can confirm that there are no changes to variables or paths in the game between the beta and final. All changes are minor cosmetic adjustments (fixing typos, making small changes to dialog), nothing that requires you to play through it again.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The game usually gives you a head up so unless your after a game over scenario its dead easy to avoid. As for other meaningful choices well there are a few related to future content like at the Club where you decide if you are interested in helping out there and even how you will earn from your services there. Honestly though the game wont punish you like in week one where there was branching paths so you can kinda just do what you want with who you want and the MC will get to enjoy everyone against all logic (like back to back to back pop at a trio of beauties in the school toilets as if they are just casually waiting their turn for him haha).

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Actually there is only a 4 month age difference between all three of them. Kkotori was born a month before Mao, and Mao 3 months before Fuyu.

Kotori is April 6
Mao is May 3
Fuyu is August 1

And take in the fact its says in the id card its says " I can't really explain why but on the first day i felt a connection to Fuyu" that makes me believe that the mc is Fuyu dad

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes