Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just realised - all that sex in month one of game yet vast majority of the cast are still virgins! Some of the ones not where not even of my doing (one of the twins isn't according to profile but that wasn't Matsu, she must be 'active' at the club. Speaking of virgins I laughed at Miku still being classes as a virgin, I suppose technically she is but really...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just realised - all that sex in month one of game yet vast majority of the cast are still virgins! Some of the ones not where not even of my doing (one of the twins isn't according to profile but that wasn't Matsu, she must be 'active' at the club. Speaking of virgins I laughed at Miku still being classes as a virgin, I suppose technically she is but really...
Bruh,they still in highschool.All girl school infact.-_-

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
A lot of the girls still being virgins has to do with the fact that BlueCat seems to think more is better, so he adds about 5 new girls per update.

It's still gonna take some time for Matsu to "know" everyone.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
That usually works too, but I think the game sometimes has trouble reading the saves won't detect them automatically. I had that problem at first anyway. Not sure what caused it though.
Yep, sometimes, the game will not detect the save for some reason... (I had this issue between week 1 and 2). But I finally got it to work somehow (I forgot how...). I think the game still works 100% even if you can't transfer the save tho. The only problem is the loss of achievements (where you cum) in the ID cards menu...
OH ! and the second problem I just thought about: if you decided to impregnate Tanami (the principal) I don't know if this decision would carry through if you can't load the save.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well it is rar in the patcher and i have a laptop that uses winzip. i have tried downloading and using rar openers but for some reason they do not work. Week one was zip tho.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
7-zip was the first one i tried.
I suggest you learn how to use things besides winzip. There's a lot higher chance of something like that working out for you than for someone at LewdPatcher to get the DM patch, unrar it, zip it, and upload it again. rar works for everyone else; you should figure out how to make it work for you too.

That said - what issue did you have with 7zip? What did you try, and what happened?

NocturneHurakan

Oct 7, 2019
I suggest you learn how to use things besides winzip. There's a lot higher chance of something like that working out for you than for someone at LewdPatcher to get the DM patch, unrar it, zip it, and upload it again. rar works for everyone else; you should figure out how to make it work for you too.

That said - what issue did you have with 7zip? What did you try, and what happened?
Well i could try it again. Tho i never learned how to work rar files

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Could someone tell me what the difference is with the "heavily compressed" and the normal.
When I extract the HC one it is only 1.5 GBs but the regular is 16.66.
Is there a bunch missing or something?

I know it says as much on the first post but I had always been under the impression that compressed zips would just extract longer and be more or less full size where as this one extracted damn quick but the same size as the zipped file

Thanks

Last edited:

Rushion

Apr 18, 2020
Question.. Do I have to download the previous weeks to be able to play the latest release? I'm pretty new to these games

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Question.. Do I have to download the previous weeks to be able to play the latest release? I'm pretty new to these games
Do you have to? No.

Should you? Yes.

The previous weeks are not in week 3. Download them if you want to play them.

Reactions: Rushion

Rushion

Apr 18, 2020
Do you have to? No.

Should you? Yes.

The previous weeks are not in week 3. Download them if you want to play them.
Oh thanks alot! I was confused aswell with DMD, I haven't downloaded it yet since I'm unsure if all the chapters are included on the latest.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
If only clicking on the Dark Mind patch link that takes you to the Lewd Patcher page that clearly states what it enables could somehow provide an answer to that question...
To be fair yeah you have to click the link just to even find out what it does, Dark Mind as a title is kinda vague in what exactly it adds, could be violent dream sequences for all most know haha.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes