Tenets

Dec 4, 2018
Quick question -- where are saves stored other than in the driectory like where in %appdata% and whatnot? I don't know where! Cuz' I reinstalled and then I saw the saves are already there without doing it myself.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Is there a completed version for entirety of week 3? It currently says day 15-21 here but the download links all refer to game versions D20-21 final. Do those include days 15-19?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
My favorite character is probably Mao to be honest, something about her clinginess just clicks with me, followed shortly thereafter by Himiko.

jason7437

Feb 19, 2018
okay so I am having an issue with the newest download not sure what i am doing wrong. When I try to load my save file it loads but when i finish with day 19 it loops me back to day 18 not to day 20. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?????

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
The amount of girls is seriously getting out of hands. I just want to know what happens with a few of them, yet I have to wait because so much dev is diluted in so many girls.

I vote less girls, more attachment to them and more content for each.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The amount of girls is seriously getting out of hands. I just want to know what happens with a few of them, yet I have to wait because so much dev is diluted in so many girls.

I vote less girls, more attachment to them and more content for each.
A lot of them are Patreon rewards - big spenders each get to design a new character. I understand the frustration but there's a school to fill and I'm sure we will get round to them all eventually (the game is becoming less VN going forward so you'll be able to pick and choose who you see more or less of)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
(the game is becoming less VN going forward so you'll be able to pick and choose who you see more or less of)
Honestly, i dont like that. It ends up with content having less quality because the Devs tries to cater to too many people, and dont want to make updates too short for those that avoids some girls, which means that to create more scenes, the quality goes down, and then becomes a worse game.

I hope it stays as a VN, which is what is making it successful.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Yep, I'm the same way. Much prefer it to stay a VN where the creators can continue to weave the story as is. If it's just a whole bunch of characters to choose from, most with with notes going "There's no more content for this character, please wait for the next version" then it's gonna be a mess. I'd much prefer the straight-line narrative that we've had thus far.

Reactions: juan palote

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Yep, I'm the same way. Much prefer it to stay a VN where the creators can continue to weave the story as is. If it's just a whole bunch of characters to choose from, most with with notes going "There's no more content for this character, please wait for the next version" then it's gonna be a mess. I'd much prefer the straight-line narrative that we've had thus far.
you can choose to turn of vn or sandbox mode of in menu from i what i c 2020-06-30.png

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
any idea when 1 month merge will be released no info patrons page also. been waiting for 1 month merge for a long time

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
20 gb. people are expecting much more than a game. about 4.5 million people looked. believing in them and downloading. my time wasted. graphics trash animations trash
4.5 million looked? And you and A VERY SMALL minority of those people come onto the thread and complain about a game that is free? This is a great game which is more than just renders and animations and comes with tonnes of different girls that each have their own personalities and stories to go with them. If you don't like it then simply move on not come on here and be a dick about it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes