Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Days/D4.rpy", line 2504, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Days/D4.rpy", line 2504, in script
pause
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Games\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 70, in <module>
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Ecchi Sensei week1 Week_1
Tue Jun 30 17:58:05 2020
```

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Ren65 did you click on the phone icon next to the text box before that error dropped? The phone is something that is pretty much broken and useless until the game tells you there is a message or you should message or call someone, and then the icon is in a different location and works fine for the duration of the event.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, it's been a little over a year since I played Week 1 of this visual novel... This play through I only went through Week 2 since it was the Final build for it, and I will not read/play Week 3 until later on... I did like some of the content for this 2nd week, but I have many concerns regarding both it and the project as a whole... I don't want to get into all the details in this post, but I did update my review with more details... Thus far I'm just not seeing the same promise I saw from Week 1... I went ahead and updated my review, and I'll be updating it again once I get a chance to read/play Week 3, some time later on...

Zip

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It is the final version of Week 3 oO
Doesn't say Final next to it like Week 2 does... So I'll wait till then... Plus I need to take a break before getting back into it again... Just finished Week 2 last night...

Zip

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Zippity

If you think that there were only "brief amounts of erotic content" in week 2, then I gotta say you must have turned down a whole lot of sex. Because that's the only way your comment makes any kind of sense. Or I guess you could not be playing with the DM patch, but why would that be the case?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
" " ... actually not hard to find that information ;)
Remember... uploaders are not the devs in most cases, they can write whatever they want in OP.
I understand, but still gonna take a break before reading/playing/reviewing week 3...

Thanks,

Zip

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I understand, but still gonna take a break before reading/playing/reviewing week 3...

Thanks,

Zip
If you hold for a bit the next release should be a combined first month with a lot of fixes and completion of the character cards. Then you can review the month of July.

SirRice

Oct 30, 2017
I should probably just wait till all the weeks so far are combined into Month 1 but i haven't been able to carry over my choices between weeks. When going from week 1 to week 2 it didn't detect any saves and going from week 2 to week 3 i was able to load my week 2 save when i started week 3 but it seems none of my choices carried over. Good game other wise though

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Just finished the last update. Well, lewd scenes in this one are much better than in the few previous ones. But I won't stop complaining about the number of girls. It is already ridiculous in the worst meaning of this word. And encounters with them always goes in the same script:
- Hello, I am *her name* and you are Matsumoto-sensei, right?
- Hello, nice to meet you. You actually can call me by the first name. How come we never met in school?
- I don't know. But let me tell you the difference between me and other girls *she talks about her hobby or about where she is from*
- Wow, so interesting. I hope to meet you again soon, goodbye *speaks to himself how hot she is*

This cliche becomes irritating.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just finished the last update. Well, lewd scenes in this one are much better than in the few previous ones. But I won't stop complaining about the number of girls. It is already ridiculous in the worst meaning of this word. And encounters with them always goes in the same script:
- Hello, I am *her name* and you are Matsumoto-sensei, right?
- Hello, nice to meet you. You actually can call me by the first name. How come we never met in school?
- I don't know. But let me tell you the difference between me and other girls *she talks about her hobby or about where she is from*
- Wow, so interesting. I hope to meet you again soon, goodbye *speaks to himself how hot she is*

This cliche becomes irritating.
The biggest gripe with the format is how many for example turned out to be a Martial Arts Club member which is where he spent most of the club scenes so it was hard sell to have them ALL just not be there on his days. They should have said they were all in fact gardening club members or something which would explain why we had not seen them before but I guess with T8s the patron prob had the club they are in mind and thus martial arts club was their preference.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
If you're on week 1, you don't need the code, it's just a teaser for something to come. If you're not on week one, it will tell you the code immediately prior to when you need it.

Reactions: Landor0888
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes