oluap

Sep 21, 2017
ok now it is safe to say. Week 1 Comlete is Completly messed. I download All Variants (Strong Compressed,Medium Compressen and the 16gb Full version. i start the game and in all 3 comes the Same Error. Did anyone have already a Fix for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ok now it is safe to say. Week 1 Comlete is Completly messed. I download All Variants (Strong Compressed,Medium Compressen and the 16gb Full version. i start the game and in all 3 comes the Same Error. Did anyone have already a Fix for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You had lains mod installed at some point and have since removed it, you can fix the error by deleting the persistent file from both save locations or reinstalling the mod.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Lewdmas 2019 Special: Hangover] [BlueCat] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.65GB
Download ~358MB

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ecchi Sensei [Lewdmas 2019 Special: Hangover] [BlueCat] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.65GB
Download ~358MB

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Added link to the op. Thanks!

Reactions: Cmann and Hones

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Haven't played this since i think day 2? Anyhoo thanks for whoever made that FAQ post and double thanks for condensing all of week 1 into a single exe file. The reason why I dropped before was the multiple games for multiple days and ahhhh it hurt my pea brain.

Taking my time diving into all of week 1, hopefully we get a Week 2 type of treatment.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finally got around to this one and man did i really miss out on this great game with it being on my backlog.
Now before i go further with my thoughts i must say it's really impossible to choose just one girl or group of girls and not cheat at all on them. Some of these women in this game are Harem/Slut Bait and i mean that in a good way.

My front running Waifus are Mao, Tomoe and Fuyu. The only thing separating them from the others is because i really like their looks and personalities. That's not to say the other's aren't close to them because they're really really close to each other but it's a personal taste thing as well. The MCs Sister is definitely going to join those 3 above in the future as well for me.

Now to the actual game. My first mistake was playing without the DMP. I played the entire Week 1 without it at first. I don't know why i denied my inner pervert on this one but boy did i regret it lol. Mao and Saki broke me so i went and installed it and boy was it a game changer. You could tell which scenes before definitely should've been some ecchi stuff especially with Saki and when i added it my god. With the DMP i went overboard and I'm not going to lie, with my playthrough, all I'm going to say is it wasn't pretty lol.

Anyway the story kept me engaged(week 1) without the DMP but after adding it i couldn't focus on the story as much with Day 8-11 for obvious reasons. The Mao stuff at the beginning really had me in my feelings and the way it was written made me feel so anxious with her. The big named families and corruption theme had my attention as well as it was somewhat unique.

Now the only thing that has me concerned is the actual harem finding out they're members of a harem. Mao seems kinda uneasy with sharing(outside of with her mother) and Saki seems so as well. Fuyu and Tomoe are ok with it but obviously don't like seeing it well atleast Tomoe doesn't i think. The MCs Legal wife is also up in the air though she might allow it from guilt after what she did to him earlier on in life so she's shouldn't be too hard.

So I'll say overall this was a great experience and now this wait for Day 12 and on is going to kill me but luckily i didn't try out all the options in game for some characters. I'll be going back to get a better understanding of the story and do lewd things with some j bait later to hold me over in the mean time.

iglou

Jun 10, 2019
Hello everybody,

I need some answers about de the DM patch, I install it, I follow the instruction, but I dont' have the images. The game say "Imge "familly01" not found". Somone have the same problem ?

(version 16go download, pc, DM patch download on the first page)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello everybody,

I need some answers about de the DM patch, I install it, I follow the instruction, but I dont' have the images. The game say "Imge "familly01" not found". Somone have the same problem ?

(version 16go download, pc, DM patch download on the first page)
You have likely installed the wrong patch.
For Week 1 you need to go to lewdpatcher then click show previous versions, scroll down to week 1 - final, the patch is ~2.42GB. See Here - https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-11-final-bluecat.14927/page-363#post-2496131

Maxiruas

Nov 25, 2018
Does some scene change, if you force a deepthroat from Fuyu on the rooftop? I like her too much, but would still interested to see the scene, but dont want to replay the whole game :I

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Does some scene change, if you force a deepthroat from Fuyu on the rooftop? I like her too much, but would still interested to see the scene, but dont want to replay the whole game :I
the way you treat Fuyu during that scene just determine's/open an corruption path for Fuyu that might change how she act's in future update's during h scene etc which haven't been added yet from my understanding on it but she doesn't like being force to do it if I remember right been a while since I play that scene :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does this special an standalone?
Yes this one special is stand alone but it is also be part of the main story, just play it and you will understand the part that will also be used in the main story.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
You had lains mod installed at some point and have since removed it, you can fix the error by deleting the persistent file from both save locations or reinstalling the mod.
Wich mod ? Where can i delet it? Is this Problem somwhere in the FAQ since you know much more about it then me ?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wich mod ? Where can i delet it? Is this Problem somwhere in the FAQ since you know much more about it then me ?
At some point you must have installed Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod, The mod uses a custom font file. Now that you do not have that mod installed the font isn't there.
To get rid of the error you can, Install the mod or delete the persistent file from both save locations.
The save locations are in your Ecchi Sensei Week 1 game folder and in Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: Mikedazz1

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
This, so far, has been one of my favorites. I love the vast number of characters and storyline thats kept me hooked so far. Eagerly looking forward to more.

One question though, were they planning to fix character cards so they transfer over from week 1 to week 2 stats and all? I think saves don't carry over, but i played week 2 first just to give this game a try, then went back to week 1 afterwards. I like seeing an update on their cards every time a character is added or changed.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes