goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We're just waiting for communication on what exactly needs to be done.
The Patreon page is up for me. Did they send a notice but not take the page down?

Patreon is not exactly a bastion of customer service. They are quick to pull down, but slow to get with people about why something was pulled down, or how to get it put back up. Sure would be nice if they cared about their creators.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
its normal, most companies are like
We don't have to tell you why or what is wrong exactly. we are the law here and you fucking do what we want
You see it everywhere. it's so pathetic how a company or even a single person cannot tell why they gave a warning to someone
its like a COP stopping someone and bitching and trying to do more then they are allowed and not saying WHY, because i can ...

:confused:

DasStück

Mar 3, 2018
hi i got a problem at day 5 when i go to the teachers office to talk with someone and the phone rings appears what ever i got an error :/ rollback ignor safe load nothing seems to work so maybe someone can help me? :D im rly new to this so sorry if it can be solft easy or im just dump :D ah and when i try to ignor the error the hole game crashes. error looks like this just ask if u need more information :) thanks all have a great day!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback -------

DarkJaqb

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, went through chapter 1 and 2 no issues, but getting shit ton of errors in chapter 3 (v2), error on loading prev chapter, error after second choice, no possibility of saving (goodbye screen if overwriting, menu screenshot if making on blank), going to menu and back cause error, rollback gives error too... will check v1 for now

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, went through chapter 1 and 2 no issues, but getting shit ton of errors in chapter 3 (v2), error on loading prev chapter, error after second choice, no possibility of saving (goodbye screen if overwriting, menu screenshot if making on blank), going to menu and back cause error, rollback gives error too... will check v1 for now
For some reason a few Ren'Py games have this issue. It's weird but what usually fixes the issue for me is exiting the game and reloading the latest save game. I don't know why this fixes it but it allowed me to get through all 7 days using this method. On occasion I've had to save right before the error, exit the game, reload and it worked. Somehow variables get messed up in memory for some reason after long play sessions. Not all Ren'Py games have this issue.

Also playing the game unmodded fixed a lot of issues for me also on days 3 - 7. Try playing the game unmodded.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was always wondering about this. Is the creator liable for the files that are a part of the game, but need to be unlocked by the patch? Those images are there, but they are encrypted. With usual patches (incest patches), the creator can just say... "hey. not me, the original files contain nothing of the sort, this is all fanmade", but here, the files are there (encrypted).

DasStück

Mar 3, 2018
yeah tanks at DarkJaqb fixt it for me also :D
finisht now with all days enjoy it very much but man this little brat what was her name i hated her so much the one daughter with the blue loop. Man rly how can someone be so fucking annoying maybe( not at must just a thought at my side)
the creator can add something to avoid her and not just skipping the scene just this father complex and daddy here daddy is mine daddy there is so fucking unbelievable annoying cant describe it. But the others i loved them man very very awesome chars there a bunch of good jokes very well loved it :) i will let the creator a little donation because im not a friend of subscriptions at patreon well done my friend well done :)

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I like this game a lot, but everytime I get confused with the download (cause ay one and two are in chapter one and so on). And now, that I'm finished with day four and downloaded chapter three (day five, six and seven) I cant load my save from day four. It's said, that the saves are incompatible with chapter three. Even after loading in chapter four and taken another save.
Do anyone know this problem and a possible fix?

TempusEdaxRerum

Mar 12, 2019
I like this game a lot, but everytime I get confused with the download (cause ay one and two are in chapter one and so on). And now, that I'm finished with day four and downloaded chapter three (day five, six and seven) I cant load my save from day four. It's said, that the saves are incompatible with chapter three. Even after loading in chapter four and taken another save.
Do anyone know this problem and a possible fix?
Try loading the save under A or Q

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Really like this playable story. There are a ton of characters and almost all of them are likable. It seems to me there are many opportunities to do just about whatever you want. It's probably been asked several times, but are there any repercussions from multiple relationships or specific ones? Just feels regrettable missing out sometimes, but it also feels like you're going to get busted at any moment. Decisions, decisions...

Reactions: james steele

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Really like this playable story. There are a ton of characters and almost all of them are likable. It seems to me there are many opportunities to do just about whatever you want. It's probably been asked several times, but are there any repercussions from multiple relationships or specific ones? Just feels regrettable missing out sometimes, but it also feels like you're going to get busted at any moment. Decisions, decisions...
There is no Repercussions as of right now. Now in the future i cant tell ya. But i am going for the Full on Harem lol. With Waifu and Fuyu at the top.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes