Higgzyyy

May 5, 2018
aww sorry to hear for me it workt perfect :/

edit: ok maybe i explaint it wrong sorry for that ^^

Play to this scene at the comprest version:
84ab59bb653cba6a13cc45f1c76ac52f.jpg

After that u get this error (maybe):
b8fb0120ae0be0a99193716d691e2c88.png
then press rollback and u get back to the first picture.

Now SAFE at the comprest version load again and you should be able to see this
(dont klick if u dont want to spoil you the conversation :)

9968e6c0d62ee6cffb5262a3aeca80f6.jpg

read the conversation put the phone away talk with the guy Safe again and load this safe in the not comprest version and thats it ^^
maybe this explains it a little bit better :) if it not work i dont know for me it workt gl guys :)
Excellent explanation. wish this could be pinned to the main page lol

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
WTH now i did play it whitout the darkmind and i still get that frecking traceback ERROR
it doesnt matter i am not able getting that moment past yamoto and message Miku

Dec 15, 2017
I imagine that most of these issues and bugs will be resolved in the Week 1 Release. We will have to start over the game with that release anyways, according to my conversations with Bluecat. I did ask why he is doing Week 1 over again, and he said that he basically he has learned alot in developing Ecchi to this point and his skills have gotten better. So, he wants to apply those newfound skills early on. I am paraphrasing some, but that was the gist of it. He did assure me that the story and characters themselves will not change, even with the rewrites. I do have faith in Blue and his team, much more than some developers I have stopped supporting.

kenzielong

May 1, 2019
I need help. So I put the dark mind patch into day 1-2 game folder and when i go to the cheat menu it says "Enter your cheatcode" instead of letting me turn on or off dark mind. How do I turn it on for day 1-2?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I need help. So I put the dark mind patch into day 1-2 game folder and when i go to the cheat menu it says "Enter your cheatcode" instead of letting me turn on or off dark mind. How do I turn it on for day 1-2?
D1-D2 use cheat code "F95Zone" remove the "".. D3+ only use Dark Patch..

Reactions: kenzielong

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
" there are no concrete instructions yet on what needs to be changed "
Maybe the brain trust at Patreon thinks Sloth and Neko are bestiality? :p

Seriously, though, if they had any modicum of professionalism they would say what the problem was up front, instead of making creators ask and wait.

Sep 11, 2018
Maybe the brain trust at Patreon thinks Sloth and Neko are bestiality? :p

Seriously, though, if they had any modicum of professionalism they would say what the problem was up front, instead of making creators ask and wait.
My best guess is the age of the daughters. I had problems with this same thing when I was on patreon. A character of mine looks young in the face even tho she has a DD size chest. I am glad I left patreon the freedom was worth the loss of the money.

Dec 15, 2017
My best guess is the age of the daughters. I had problems with this same thing when I was on patreon. A character of mine looks young in the face even tho she has a DD size chest. I am glad I left patreon the freedom was worth the loss of the money.
Yeah, I can imagine not being censored would be nice. What is great is that there are developers who are doing quite well outside of Patreon. I mean look at the Subverse Kickstarter. StudioFOW was banned from Patreon and they just succeeded in pulling in ~$1.7 million dollars for their project. That is what kills me with Patreon. I would say it makes business sense to move away from adult content, but this clearly shows that is not the case. There is a large market share and a shitload of money to be made in the adult content scene. I mean say what you will about DC and Summertime Saga, but that one game alone pulls in ~$600K/year and that is just one developer. I have heard the whole payment processor argument, but I am really wondering how much of this censorship is due to the payment processors and how much is due to Patreon itself. This is why I am happy to see developers thrive outside of Patreon, because they are shooting themselves in the foot with this whole censorship and banning mission they are on.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes