OM24

Sep 1, 2018
I think it is a bug to do with the phone, it appears in right corner, shaking like a text or someone calling and then you get the error :

File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 29, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 63, in execute

so it say phone/messager, so i assume it have to do with something there
I ran into this as well when the MC started trying to text Mika on his phone. Although after reloading an old save I held down the skip button and skipped right into the phone convo no problem. So that might be one way around it, not sure if it would work in your case.

I am not sure what caused it for me, but I do know the first time(when I had the problem) I clicked the screen rather than on the phone icon when the MC want to message Mika. Is that the same with you?

It does appear to be a problem with the phone, and I know the phone been the source of problems before. Hopefully this is fix with week 1.

Reactions: Belnick

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Actually that July 25 date has a tilde next to it so it could get pushed back more(although I do not think much more, but then again I do not know what the development looks like right now). And while the wait might suck, we are at least getting weekly status updates on progress and what to look forward to. Do not forget that week 1 is massive, playing through each day again and it takes me anywhere from 2-4 hours just to play one day, considering the amount of text and code to make that play-time, the time taken for this still seems reasonable. Also as far as needed, there is a lot that has to be worked on sooner or later(improved quality of writing, better quality images, fewer bugs, a phone that actually works!) so might as well do it now before they get too deep into the project, but also after they have left us with a ton to play through already(or replay and see what little things you missed/forgot about) to keep us busy during the wait.

Now with all that aside, I have to say Mao seems notably different on day 1 than the rest of week 1. More aggressive, or maybe just a lot more on edge. She mellows out fast. Also did not noticed all the characters teased before being formally introduced. And on that last note, Kotori, of all the homes she could be lurking around at night she picks the one she does.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I wonder just how huge the game will be when it is completed and updated and done with,i think that will be one of the biggest if not the biggest games ever made of Renpy with size most likely more that 10-15 gig considering that the game itself is supposed to be about 365 Days/1 Year

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Bluecat has always had an ambitious plan for the game and I would rather have the delay now rather than later when the the small bugs could end up turning into bigger ones. Sometimes a game needs the time to go back and improve the previous chapters, particularly when the dev was just starting out. The delay sucks now but it will improve the game overall.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Considering how many posts in this topic are about saves and glitches with certain spots in the game, it's in their best interest to do a deep dive and get their game polished up before they push forward.

joth89

Jan 26, 2019
damn, was just looking for a fun game and hot game to play, didn't expect to get emotionally invested in the characters

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
keep getting a plethora of errors. Cant progress past the sleeping wank in anime cosplay. When i try to load a save i get errors upon errors . This game is just an error... if games could be aborted id be straight down the clinic!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While running game code:
File renpy/common/00start.rpy, line 264, in script
python:
File renpy/common/00start.rpy, line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpy", line 4, in initial_load
python:
python:
While running game code:
python:
python:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
IndexError: list index out of range
While running game code:
While running game code:
While running game code:
File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpy", line 19, in <module>
ScriptError: could not find label '(u'D:\\Movies\\Adult\\Ecchi Sensei\\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD/

330927 330932 330935 330933 331358

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
I'm trying to download chapter 3 for Android but all of the links lead to a d7 ZIP file. That zip file has no apk, just the windows version of the game. Are the links wrong or am I doing something wrong?

kuro225

Jun 2, 2019
Chapter 3 doesn't work for me, I load my save from day 4 and it works kinda but when I save and try to load it crashes.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Chapter 3 doesn't work for me, I load my save from day 4 and it works kinda but when I save and try to load it crashes.
I bet that's never happened to anyone else; if only there was a way to find a solution.
Hint: have a look through the last 20 or so pages, or, failing that, use the search in the top right :)

kuro225

Jun 2, 2019
I bet that's never happened to anyone else; if only there was a way to find a solution.
Hint: have a look through the last 20 or so pages, or, failing that, use the search in the top right :)
Ok I just did that and I didn't really find anything that fixed it, could you tell me which post you are refering to that is the exact same problem as mine?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes