Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Ok I just did that and I didn't really find anything that fixed it, could you tell me which post you are refering to that is the exact same problem as mine?
I believe he was referring to the posts about waiting until the next update when all the bugs should be fixed. I could be wrong.

Dec 15, 2017
Ok I see slot of argument over ppl not using search (among other irelevent subjects).

I have just read though the last 30+ pages to see if someone has answered my question.. nope.... And I count about 9 other people asking with no reply. None. Nothing. Nada.. Plus I read spoilers I wish I hadn't..

It's a simple question...

Is day 7 available for Android???
If so, where?
The link for android "chapter 3" v1 leads to this file EcchiSensei-Day_7-V2.zip which I sceptically downloaded and ended up with a MAC version, which I expected.. but just covering my bases.
So can anyone help? or am I just adding another post to a 200+ page nope fest.

Please, I can't wait any longer than I have.

Can someone answer this or post a link to the android version? I haven't played 5,6, or 7, all the links are the same zip file.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Am i the only person, that did not have a single bug? Oh wait the entire phone overlay was very buggy, i even edited the game files to avoid it. Yeah, basically the same with the database module for the students. But other than that?

Reactions: fujiko and int13

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Day 5 is a pure mess. That's too bad, i was enjoying the game before being stopped by a wall of bugs.
Do you use lain's mod? If not try installing it. I started reading day 5 and I'm almost at the end of it and didn't encounter any bugs/crashes or what ever, same as the first time I was reading. The only crash I ever had was probably during day 7(?) with Sloth-chan and it was fixed by save+reload method.

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Do you use lain's mod? If not try installing it. I started reading day 5 and I'm almost at the end of it and didn't encounter any bugs/crashes or what ever, same as the first time I was reading. The only crash I ever had was probably during day 7(?) with Sloth-chan and it was fixed by save+reload method.
Nope i didn't.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Beta will probably still have some issues and bugs, it's never recommended to upload alpha/beta.
Just wait for the full release and experience it as bug free and as best as it can be.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Nothing is "bug free", all someone should or can expect is that a "final" release will have as little bugs as its possible.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Ecchi Sensei Week 1 - Status Report No. 12:

Helloooo~

Today's post is mostly about the forthcoming Beta.

Unfortunately there's almost no new pictures because most of it is just code. But the good news is that the Week 1 Beta is getting released on Friday (June 28).
As soon as that's done I'll be discussing with Latecomer how exactly we're going to go about the Final version and when it is to be expected.
You'll find the updated release dates on the main page in the Week 1 changes infographic.

Alright, so much on that, on top of that I want to tell you a little secret.
Days 8+9 will contain over 2000 images!

Same thing here, as soon as we've got release dates, we'll let you know.

In any case, just as we announced last week, you can be certain that our new methods will reduce, if not completely eliminate, delays from future releases. Maybe releases will come out a few days sooner rather than later but I don't want to make any promises. However, future release dates are more likely to be on time - if not earlier.

Alright, so, D8+D9 are going to be big and there are quite some things to look forward to. Especially the swimming club is promising to be the source of plenty exciting adventures and I can notice how some smirking insiders are in the know already.

Now it's time to show Tomoe's second sister as well as the second-to-last Neko Club member.

Tokiko is a down-to-earth introverted young woman who is very ambitious, just like all the Takeda family women, but unlike her sister she wouldn't sell her own grandmother.
Tokiko is very honest, a teamplayer, polite, she has got very feminine curves, and we'll get to see her ingame soon, too.

Let's get to the Neko Club *Yaaay*

Last week we got to know "Emoneko", the pink Neko Ranger, and today the spotlight shines on an innocent cute little lamb.

I present to you: "Nikki" the nestling

She's very petite and others, especially Neko, frequently put her into very uncomfortable situations.

Alright, that's done, you can look forward to the Beta and visit us on to always stay up to date.

See you next week and have a nice weekend, everyone out there!

So long,
Blue

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There isn't really a reason why you would have to copy the weekly report here, when its actually already available to the public on his patreon page.

• Sad
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
No additional content though, so it is only useful for new players which is a shame for the long wait, but I wish everything good for the Future of the Game.
Depends on what you consider "content", I suppose. Dialogue is rewritten. Additionally, there are phone scenes that were previously omitted from days 5-7, sound effects, new computer files, and new music. All of which I would consider content, though you are correct in the context of there being no new scenes.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Again, there is no reason to share the beta.

I've played through it and reported the couple issues I have found.
But even the Beta still only has Day 1 & 2.

Wait for the full release to get the best experience.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes