Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It's getting closer and closer and I can just see the D15-17 release over the horizon don't know about you but I'm excited :D
hopefully some question's will be answer that's been in people's mind's of lately ;) does the MC have another daughter ? is it Fuyu is it not only time will tell.

Also what new girl's will be introduce into the world of Ecchi Sensei will they be teacher's or student's will MC love them or hate them. (as some of you know I have an in game t8 character that will be introduce in this release I hope you guys/ladies like her )
Yea can't wait to find out about that!
Also can't wait to see your T8.

For those interested when I get more info about when she'll appear, I'll post spoilers about my T8 as well. :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought it contained Week 1 and 2, like other f95zone games, because shows that there is a new day / week update in the title or description, but it is implied that the previous days / weeks are included
Notice the name of the games - week 1, and day 8-14. Not day 1-14.

Reactions: Guriet

clixxxe

May 18, 2019
yo so i just switched to linux without any prior experience and i have no idea how to run this game can anyone help me please. i fucking love the game but i just dont want to bother with windows anymore.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yo so i just switched to linux without any prior experience and i have no idea how to run this game can anyone help me please. i fucking love the game but i just dont want to bother with windows anymore.
In the game's directory there's a file called EcchiSensei.sh. Run that.

Other Ren'Py games are similar.

henrylau7

Mar 3, 2020
when opening android port in op
this error is showing
"
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested post could not be found."

CheshCat1980

Nov 8, 2019
i think im thinking too deeply about this game. lol

I always seem want to ask the different characters so many questions about why they are doing the things they decide to do. The parts that happen outside the player's choices, I mean. I'm still pretty early in the game, so some of this may get explained. However, I just think its funny where my brain chooses to focus sometimes.

Any one else find their mind focusing on potentially unintended areas of the game?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Okay so is week 2 a completely standalone thing? I can't really tell. Should I play week 1 first? Why is it really easy to find a DM patch for week 2 but I can't find anything for week 1?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay so is week 2 a completely standalone thing? I can't really tell. Should I play week 1 first? Why is it really easy to find a DM patch for week 2 but I can't find anything for week 1?
Yes, play week 1 first.

Look closer at the LewdPatcher page. Maybe at the bottom.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
I'm trying to extract EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip but I keep getting a headers error on 7zip and the extraction won't finish. Any help?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought that to and I've downloaded it three times already. It's this zip folder and also the zip for Days 8-14. Everything else extracts with no problems.
Try using your system's zip tool instead of 7zip.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I wanted to look up some info on the girls, but the only ones I found were the daughters. I went looking to see if this was answered earlier in the thread and found this:

Short Question: Why are the Information about the Girls I met in week 1 not in the database of part II? I just see my Girls and noone else. Is it possible to Import the old file. And I think that it isn't updated in II, when I have met new persons...
Thanks for help.
That was back on page 499, but I never found where it was answered. Any clue to how I fix this?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Alpha: March 07, 2020
Love_Lab_Yay_Fixed.gif

I CAN TASTE THE SWEET RELEASE THAT'S ABOUT TO HIT US ON SATURDAY GUY'S/GAL'S !!!!!!!

Don't know about you but I'm hyped right now just to get in the groove I'm replaying Day's 8-14 right now... :D
hope you guy's/gal's are as hype as I am now, pretty sure some of our answer's will be answer in this release question's that been driving fan's crazy lately....:whistle: or some secret's being revealed hopefully we just have to wait in see also some sweet loving from some of our fav girl's or loving on some who haven't had their spot light with MC yet.....:devilish:

Also I hope you love my T8 character that's going to make her debate....Meow!!!

HOPE YA'LL HAVE AN HAPPY ECCHI WEEKEND COMING UP!!!!
Blue.png
Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

you could also visit us on Blue's discord you will be welcome

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes