blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
What is mika problem again? Is she really poor or just pretending? Why does fuyu hate her?
We don't know it yet, mika is not very popular at her school, we can listen in a different scene 1 girl saying to another that she has to avoid her, but for now it's a mistery.

Guriet

Jun 10, 2018
Maybe someone has already asked, but I will ask anyway.
Can I transfer the save of Week 1 (16GB) with DM patch to Week 2 (2GB) also patched?
I prefer not to have to restart the whole game and play all 7 days again and make the same choices that I did.

OBS: Sorry if exist an orthographic error

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Maybe someone has already asked, but I will ask anyway.
Can I transfer the save of Week 1 (16GB) with DM patch to Week 2 (2GB) also patched?
I prefer not to have to restart the whole game and play all 7 days again and make the same choices that I did.

OBS: Sorry if exist an orthographic error
Yes, just copy the save files from one game to the other.

Reactions: Guriet

Billy Costigan

Mar 10, 2018
I can't delete my save files or start a new game. I literally re-download the whole game but it still has the same save history. Can anyone help?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I can't delete my save files or start a new game. I literally re-download the whole game but it still has the same save history. Can anyone help?
You must also delete the save files in AppData\Roaming\Ecchi_Sensei (or the whole folder) in order to not have any save files. Deleting the persistent file will reset options and what game text were view (for the skip text) as long as you have deleted the file in the game location too.

Reactions: Billy Costigan

Billy Costigan

Mar 10, 2018
You must also delete the save files in AppData\Roaming\Ecchi_Sensei (or the whole folder) in order to not have any save files. Deleting the persistent file will reset options and what game text were view (for the skip text) as long as you have deleted the file in the game location too.
oh thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
impossible to play because impossible to extract
Sounds like a corrupted download to me
Or an older winrar/7zip.

134luca, of the many people on this thread, you're the only one saying it's impossible to extract. That points to a problem on your end. If you want help, you should say:

1. Where you downloaded it from (don't say "here", say which link)
  2. What decompression program you're using
  3. If you've updated to the latest version of that program

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Or an older winrar/7zip.

134luca, of the many people on this thread, you're the only one saying it's impossible to extract. That points to a problem on your end. If you want help, you should say:

1. Where you downloaded it from (don't say "here", say which link)
  2. What decompression program you're using
  3. If you've updated to the latest version of that program
The other question is, "are you trying to extract it on a phone or tablet?"

Reactions: Reij

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Is the android version compatible with the dark mind patch for week 1? I'm getting allot of image not found issues

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
You have to use the correct DM patch for the game version you are playing. Week 1 patch only works for Week 1 game and so on.
Thats what i am using went through lewdpatcher found the DM patch week 1 final, and went through the process of installing into the folder in android but when i start the game over 3/4 of the images in the first 10 mind of the gamr are not found.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thats what i am using went through lewdpatcher found the DM patch week 1 final, and went through the process of installing into the folder in android but when i start the game over 3/4 of the images in the first 10 mind of the gamr are not found.
Have you turned the patch on in the game?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Has there been any other rapes besides the one?
No, but keep this in mind we are only two weeks in atm.. and most of the DM patch is the ages and incest, rape imo is secondary thing.. we have had a few opportunities that should've been used but I'm not complaining, love the game so far even without the darker aspect of the DM patch..

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Have you turned the patch on in the game?
Yes I've actually had several issues in general with the android version like next being able to exitt out of preferences . The one thing I did make sure was that I turned on DM before starting, it's always the same thing I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times deleting contents and redow loading to try to fix it I get the same images not found every time

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
I don't know if this will help anymore but I downloaded the light compressed version and installed the DM patch correctly unlike how some people are saying some people are doing it wrong and I was missing tons of images. Than I downloaded the full uncompressed version, did the same thing I did with the compressed and I wasn't missing any images. I could be wrong but from what I've experienced the compressed version and the DM patch don't mix. this is just my opinion but I know some people on here like giving their opinions but hate when other do it, so if you want to send hate my way so be it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know if this will help anymore but I downloaded the light compressed version and installed the DM patch correctly unlike how some people are saying some people are doing it wrong and I was missing tons of images. Than I downloaded the full uncompressed version, did the same thing I did with the compressed and I wasn't missing any images. I could be wrong but from what I've experienced the compressed version and the DM patch don't mix. this is just my opinion but I know some people on here like giving their opinions but hate when other do it, so if you want to send hate my way so be it.
Well...the missing images are in the DM patch, not in the base game, uncompressed or compressed. So if you ended up with missing images, that means you either didn't install the DM patch correctly, or you installed the wrong DM patch.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Well...the missing images are in the DM patch, not in the base game, uncompressed or compressed. So if you ended up with missing images, that means you either didn't install the DM patch correctly, or you installed the wrong DM patch.
That's your opinion and I respect it and thank you for the comment.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes