Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
It's not the matter of opinion. I can vouch that lightly compressed version works. I have used only that and seen no missing images.

Reactions: mrbrickyard

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's your opinion and I respect it and thank you for the comment.
It's not an opinion. It's how the patch works. All the stuff that could get them in trouble on Patreon, or could get the game banned here, is in the patch. Text and images.

Well then how do you install DM patch on android correctly?
I don't know. What have you done? Be precise - I don't have an android phone to try to interpret what you say, so say EXACTLY what you did.

Guriet

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, just copy the save files from one game to the other.
Transfer problem with the same save in both versions (Week 1dm 16gb to Week 2dm 2gb)
I did it and another problem occurred, now it doesn't matter where I click, either in play or in load and even if I choose 1 save file from the several I have, ALWAYS loads the same scene with the protagonist and his daughter Mao (see below)

The process I did to transfer the saves:
"Ecchi Sensei-Week 1-FULL_ver" > "game" > "saves"
I copied all the files and then:
"EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL" > " game " > " saves ", and then I pasted the files, and I replaced the "persistent" file
NOTE: I have already removed all "EcchiSensei" saves that are in the RenPy folder that is in "%appdata%" and this problem doesn't happen in Week 1

In short, I CANNOT PLAY WEEK 2 WITH SAVES

Last edited:

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
It's not an opinion. It's how the patch works. All the stuff that could get them in trouble on Patreon, or could get the game banned here, is in the patch. Text and images.

I don't know. What have you done? Be precise - I don't have an android phone to try to interpret what you say, so say EXACTLY what you did.
have you downloaded the compressed version?

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Not a phone but a samsung galaxy tab s6 tavlet. Installed week 1 ecchi sensei apk, downloaded DM patch week 1 final.
Opened ecchi sensei folder only folder inside that folder is a folder called files putting the dm patch contents outside of that folder does nothing. So i took the dm patch and extracted into the files folder. The game now recognizes that patch but now when you open the game a good portion of the images are not found

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
You need also to turn patch also on in game. Click pants on top left corner of menu.
Background image changes into more nude version when your patch is on.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not a phone but a samsung galaxy tab s6 tavlet. Installed week 1 ecchi sensei apk, downloaded DM patch week 1 final.
Opened ecchi sensei folder only folder inside that folder is a folder called files putting the dm patch contents outside of that folder does nothing. So i took the dm patch and extracted into the files folder. The game now recognizes that patch but now when you open the game a good portion of the images are not found
So...let's try this again.

Let's assume that I'm not looking over your shoulder, and I can't see what you're doing. Let's assume I don't have an android device to play around with.

EXACTLY what are you doing?
Walk me through from the download, through the install, through running the game.
EXACTLY.
Which DM patch do you have?
What is the filename?
How are you extracting it?
What files do you get?
Where are you putting them?
EXACTLY. STEP BY STEP.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Day 15 - 17 Release Dates:

Alpha: March 07, 2020
Beta: March 18, 2020
Final: March 24, 2020

It's getting closer and closer and I can just see the D15-17 release over the horizon don't know about you but I'm excited :D
hopefully some question's will be answer that's been in people's mind's of lately ;) does the MC have another daughter ? is it Fuyu is it not only time will tell.

Also what new girl's will be introduce into the world of Ecchi Sensei will they be teacher's or student's will MC love them or hate them. (as some of you know I have an in game t8 character that will be introduce in this release I hope you guys/ladies like her )

Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

you could also visit us on Blue's discord you will be welcome

ReTuRnOfNoOb

Jun 18, 2017
I was playing the heavily compressed week 1 build with DMpatch, I was having a problem with crashes and memory leaks, I'm playing this on a laptop that has integrated graphics and a nvidia graphics card, so the fix for me was to make the game use my nvidia graphics card because for some reason it was using the integrated.
after I did this my ram consumption became only 333mb and inst increasing while before it would go up to 1.2gb and crash shortly after

Guriet

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone help me? (WEEK 2)
When I click play, the game doesn't start from the beginning, but only after the events of DAY 7.

Note: There's no save file, so why that?
Note 2: Even if I try load a save file, the same problem happens.

Ecchi Sensei.png Ecchi Sensei 2.png Ecchi Sensei 3.png Ecchi Sensei 4.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tazaaron

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can someone help me? (WEEK 2)
When I click play, the game doesn't start from the beginning, but only after the events of DAY 7.

Note: There's no save file, so why that?
Note 2: Even if I try load a save file, the same problem happens.

View attachment 572192 View attachment 572191 View attachment 572190 View attachment 572189
As far as I understand it, week one and week two are different games, if you click start on week two, it'll start from the beginning of week two.

Guriet

Jun 10, 2018
As far as I understand it, week one and week two are different games, if you click start on week two, it'll start from the beginning of week two.
I thought it contained Week 1 and 2, like other f95zone games, because shows that there is a new day / week update in the title or description, but it is implied that the previous days / weeks are included

Guriet

Jun 10, 2018

So, if you said that the first and second weeks are different games, when I save until the last moment before the end of week 1, when I load week 2 with the save file and start the scene of protagonist with Mao, all the choices I made will be saved ? Because if we think someone clicked on play and not on load, what will happen if he doesn't play week 1?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes