Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Just finished the last update. Well, it was disappointing. Short, the most interesting part was spoilerd and the wife is again here.
Anyway, I'm here not for reviewing, I'm curious: wasn't in Lewdmas Special said that party scene will be changed? I missed something or it really wasn't changed even a little bit?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Just finished the last update. Well, it was disappointing. Short, the most interesting part was spoilerd and the wife is again here.
Anyway, I'm here not for reviewing, I'm curious: wasn't in Lewdmas Special said that party scene will be changed? I missed something or it really wasn't changed even a little bit?
I think it was really only changed to not be christmas centric, otherwise it really was just the same thing which is fine, it was a hold over tidbit for us really

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
This game is fucking great and hilariously depraved but I really hope it's going to be a bit more focused in the future. There are so many throwaway characters at this point, I feel I can barely distinguish them. They don't seem to offer anything new either, which another character isn't doing already in terms of looks of personality.

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
This game is fucking great and hilariously depraved but I really hope it's going to be a bit more focused in the future. There are so many throwaway characters at this point, I feel I can barely distinguish them. They don't seem to offer anything new either, which another character isn't doing already in terms of looks of personality.
Mika is a good intro but isn't really all that interesting, especially for blue hair
I hope Fuyu becomes clingy and crazy if rejected and kinky sub if owned
crazy nurse is so much fun
Yamiko family is pretty deep, love the red heads. Satsune!
Fukisawah is fun if pursuing the rich girl and knowing she will have your *** in a sling if you cross her
I like Nanami
I don't get Tamoe, but I like what you were trying to do, maybe the story needs to be more developed.
I don't get Sloth-chan at all, easily my least favorite

But I agree, there are a ton of options, not all worth the effort

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
:unsure: Hey I have a question regarding the time period at this current rate 2 weeks of game day per year then it will take more then a decade to complete and if I remember blue cats vision was to release entire week in a single update so can someone explain how it is going to work out??

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Days at the start of the game were packed with lots of scenes, with the story moving forward, events will unfold on a longer scales.
For example we won't have long class scenes everyday, or club activities, and the focus will probably shift toward the bigger picture.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
as a big harem hotel fan, should i play this first or mythic manor?
That's a hard question to answer they are both great games. If you want something that's similar to Harem Hotel play Mythic Manor first, if you want to change it up some play this one first. Personally I'd just flip a coin to decide, save me the trouble of trying to decide for myself, lol.

Reactions: Spelly and Ludvinae

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
as a big harem hotel fan, should i play this first or mythic manor?
That's a hard question to answer they are both great games. If you want something that's similar to Harem Hotel play Mythic Manor first, if you want to change it up some play this one first. Personally I'd just flip a coin to decide, save me the trouble of trying to decide for myself, lol.
What Nekura said. However, I don't think it matters much which of the two games you play first. I can only recommend that you play both. Because both games are real gems. But be prepared for Ecchi Sensei, that you will be busy for many hours, because the game already has a lot of content, assuming you take your time and enjoy the story. Which I can only recommend to you. Haaa...Would be nice if I could play both games again as if it was the first time. Oh and if you like Harem Hotel, I would also recommend you to have a look at the games "A House In The Rift" and "Polarity".

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Finally finished the latest update. So hard for me to find opportunities to play these kinds of games. I'm really hoping that the "negative consequences in the future" for fucking Tomoe's mom in the bathroom doesn't mean Tomoe will leave me, locking her out. I want both! Hopefully it just causes a bit of drama that gets resolved.

Also, I agree with those that didn't like the moving camera as if it's attached to your head. Was giving me motion sickness. Great game, but please stick with the static camera for sex scenes!

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
It's kinda sad that they removed the popularity polls from the first week. Anyone who knows if they will be back or if there is a day-by-day (game day) log of them?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
?? Fuyu hates Mika (not Saki (who is the pink haired daughter)), I've played through three times, not sure why some of the girls have problems with Mika..

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
They're just jealous because she has such a perfect body. Slender body with nice breasts, cute face and lips that look like they're made for pleasuring Sensei. Bravery to cloth herself sluttily and the fact that she got sensei's attention so fast.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes