Immtx

Sep 30, 2018
The Mac app in the day 6 download wouldn't run for me. No error when I double clicked it, it just didn't launch. I went into terminal and tried to open it, and got this:
"LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file /Users/xxxxxxx/Desktop/torrents/es/EcchiSensei-Day_5-market/EcchiSensei.app"

I did some web searching, and found a page that said it could be because of a quarantine. Run this command to see:
xattr -l EcchiSensei.app

This is what I got:
com.apple.quarantine: 00c1;5c11edf1;Firefox.app;

To fix it, I ran this:
xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine EcchiSensei.app

That removed the quarantine and then the app would launch.
I have been having this exact issue with Week 1 version of the game and nothing seems to fix it any suggestions?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Been tinkering with the patch and uncompressed/compressed versions of the game and still, can't play the first week due to missing images in scenes.

Can someone just compress the patched, fully working version of the game and share it?
Sharing the DM patch, or links to it, or pre-patched games is against forum rules. All we can do is point to LewdPatcher.

You're almost certainly using the wrong version of the DM patch. Down at the bottom of the LewdPatcher page is a link that will show more versions. Make sure you use the correct version for the game version you're playing.

I have been having this exact issue with Week 1 version of the game and nothing seems to fix it any suggestions?
This shit is some black magic voodoo. If the xattr command doesn't work, I've got nothing. Trash your copy and redownload it.

Reactions: Darzas

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
All choices matter for the whole future of the game.. Like if you didn't do anything with Mika in Week 1, the only choice in Week 2 is to decline her stuff.. Only example I have atm.. But yea.. All choices 'change' the girls to whatever choice you picked.. Himiko has multiple routes planned, and Fuyu has 2 so far..

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I am almost 100% sure I am using the correct DM patch for week 1. It's the week1 full so it goes with the week1 final patch, no? But I'm still getting missing images. There is no readme text for this DM patch. I've redownloaded and reinstalled both the base game and patch a few times now. What am I doing wrong?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I am almost 100% sure I am using the correct DM patch for week 1. It's the week1 full so it goes with the week1 final patch, no? But I'm still getting missing images. There is no readme text for this DM patch. I've redownloaded and reinstalled both the base game and patch a few times now. What am I doing wrong?
if it's for week 1 release

Maybe you are installing the DM patch wrong goobdobb help me back cause I install it wrong getting errors the moment I try to start a new game.
To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.

Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

Last edited:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
if it's for week 1 release

Maybe you are installing the DM patch wrong goobdobb help me back cause I install it wrong getting errors the moment I try to start a new game.
To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
I now see that for some reason those files were not copied over. I have now placed them but now it won't start. Perhaps there are more files that didnt actually transfer over... I'll check

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I now see that for some reason those files were not copied over. I have now placed them but now it won't start. Perhaps there are more files that didnt actually transfer over... I'll check
you should only move those three into the game folder were they need to go if you attempt to move the DM patch as an whole it pop's up to overwrite and if you do it causes those missing images/ error's the DM patch should only include those three that you need a lot of ppl been having that problem including me luckily goobdobb tell the how to install the DM patch for week 1 like I'm telling you now in the post I posted before.

• archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
you will most likely will have to redownload the game again and DM patch to attempt it

Last edited:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
you should only move those three into the game folder were they need to go if you attempt to move the DM patch as an whole it pop's up to overwrite and if you do it causes those missing images/ error's the DM patch should only include those three that you need a lot of ppl been having that problem including me luckily goobdobb tell the how to install the DM patch for week 1 like I'm telling you now in the post I posted before.

• archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
you will most likely will have to redownload the game again and DM patch to attempt it
Not working I'm afraid. I use a fresh base of week 1, put those three files in, and then get this.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Not working I'm afraid. I use a fresh base of week 1, put those three files in, and then get this.
While running game code:
_window_show()
maybe goobdoob can help you then maybe it's something else causing those error's.
Because the way I told you earlier is the way I install the DM patch with week1 and it work for me :unsure:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
While running game code:
_window_show()
That's because at one time you used Lain's mod. Reinstall it, get that font, or delete your persistent file(s).

korka

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone know what this is about? Installed the new update and DM patch and getting this message when I try to load my previous save

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Days/D8+9.rpy", line 49, in <module>
KeyError: u'Yuki'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/D8+9.rpyc", line 49, in script
File "C:\Users\----\Documents\VNs\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\----\Documents\VNs\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D8-14v1.0_FINAL\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Days/D8+9.rpy", line 49, in <module>
KeyError: u'Yuki'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei D8-14 v1.0
Sun Feb 16 03:15:37 2020
```

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I'm a bit out of the loop on this game, but I remember a DM patch for Week 1 from a while back, but the link to Lewd Patcher is for Days 8-14. Did I miss another link somewhere? Is this patch universal for both Week 1 and 2? I'm lost.
My apologies if this was answered already somewhere else. I'm checking the thread, but there are nearly 500 pages.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes