goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i used nopy and uploadhaven i'm trying the one from racaty now and i used winrar to extract
Day 8-14 (Week 2)?

Try using the system zip tool.

I'm looking at my copy of D8-14v1.0_FINAL, probably downloaded from UploadHaven. With the DM patch, the game has 5 rpas, and the only rpys or rpycs are in renpy/common.

Have you done ANYTHING besides download and extract?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
There's a choice when you're at the swimming club and you can choose between Mika and Sakura. If you choose Mika, you get the opportunity for buttsex.

Thats my issue. I dont get the option for anal, i can only say no. So what did i do in week one that caused me to miss out on this.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Yes, your screen shot says "had to have previous sexual interactions". Only ones i can think of are footjob during lunch time (Day 3 iirc), blowjob in the park don't remember which day, both of which you can reject.
Okay thanks, im replaying right now so ill keep that in mind.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
i used nopy and uploadhaven i'm trying the one from racaty now and i used winrar to extract
I download from Mega (bought a years premium, so no limits) and I get just .rpa files. If you want to extract from the .rpa files, you need the unren tool which is available on another part of this site (just search for unren). It's a tiny download (<1mb).

Extract that to the games folder and run it. Select "extract RPA packages" and wait a long-ass time since the images and animations also get extracted along with the .rpy files you're interested in. btw, you want the .rpy files, not the .rpyc. .rpy is a simple text file, while the .rpyc is an unreadable mess of compiled code.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes