I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I keep getting this error while fucking the crazy nurse during Day 10. I have installed the DM patch in both Week 1 and D8-14, and Week 1 has Lain's mod installed. Anyone else has a solution (I'm not afraid to go into the code, but I can't seem to find it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess the game tries to update the "virginity status" of the Crazy Nurse, but can't?
Lain's mod is what's crashing your game; it's only been updated for week one.

shatteringgodstar

Jan 7, 2020
Is it possible to get the incest patch without all the other questionable content?

(Mainly asking because of Mao. It's a real bummer that there aren't any of her scenes available in the vanilla version.)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea, after activating Dark Mind and going into the game, click on the 'Ecchi' options on the top bar, go to Dark Mind in Kinks, uncheck 'Rape' and i assume you don't want the 'Real Ages' as well.. Can uncheck all the other 'Incest' options but with Father/Daughter will still have Saki and Himiko not just Mao.

Reactions: shatteringgodstar

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
So search the thread for graphic glitches. I know I had to change the default graphic render engine that the week 1 game used. I believe it was set to "force OpenGL Renderer" and that led to crashes and black screens repeatedly. On the opening screen, hit <shift> G, that should open a config page with the render settings. My week 1 is set to "force Angle / DirectX Renderer" and it no longer crashes all the time. You could also try the "Automatically Choose" selection but I don't know how well that would work.
Thanks a lot, that did the trick! Also thanks to the others for your help and replies

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can someone send me their rpyc files so i can see if i can fix the game please
There are no rpyc files, unless you unpack the rpas. If you unpack the rpas, you get the rpycs from the rpas. Then if you want the rpys, you need to decompile the rpycs.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
that's weird cause whenever i download the game i already get the rpyc files
Where did you download it from? Which version?

There are no rpyc files in the game directory in my day 8-14 final download.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So i just started playing week two and im at the scene with Mika in the pool and my only option is to say no to her unless i had sex with her in the past, well the only sexual interactions i had with her was her sucking me off in week one and nothing else. What did i do wrong and where should i go back in week one to replay and do a different choice so that way i have more than one option with Mika in the pool.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
So i just started playing week two and im at the scene with Mika in the pool and my only option is to say no to her unless i had sex with her in the past, well the only sexual interactions i had with her was her sucking me off in week one and nothing else. What did i do wrong and where should i go back in week one to replay and do a different choice so that way i have more than one option with Mika in the pool.
There's a choice when you're at the swimming club and you can choose between Mika and Sakura. If you choose Mika, you get the opportunity for buttsex.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes