goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
weird now nothing comes up after putting those in
That's good - that means they're not set, which means they can't interfere with Python running.

But...now I have no idea where to go next.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
When I saw the guy ask when you removed pregnancy I wondered whether he missed the part where he had the option of impregnating the principal.
Looking forward to getting the news about her.... :p
Was day 7 we did the deed, wonder how long it will be until she finds out - did it say in game? Can't remember now.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Nah, don't say in game, but I assume when the feature or content gets added, she'll be the first for those with that choice flagged in the save files.. ATM iirc only Tanami and Hiroko are wanting it.. Tanami was fine with it, Hiroko definitely wants another kid.. though there are a few that don't say anything about pills Fuyu, the whole party that got drugged other than Mei who took it in the ass, don't think the Nurse would be on the pills either, Haruka (the chubby girl), Akira (chick that raped the MC in the science club room)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It's been a while since I've played so I was wondering has there been any update on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway other than that I do love this game and wished I had enough extra moneyz to become a tier 11 supporter (y):cool:;) so until I win the lottery you will have to make do with my tier 2 support! :love:

I'm sitting at T4 atm.. but will do a couple months of T8 when my taxes come in :D

Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017

I'm sitting at T4 atm.. but will do a couple months of T8 when my taxes come in :D
Yes I read your theories but agree it is difficult to ascertain paternity by anime or hentai characters looks as the main focus of developers when creating a family to romance is to cater to different kinks or tastes as opposed to creating a family where you can actually see the resemblance. Well from the tone and style of the game in general I probably should not be concerned about the eventual reveal when it comes!:cool: I am trusting you BlueCat so please don't play with my emotions too much! :oops:

Also Joker do you happen to be a lord for a small fiefdom as in general the rest of us pay taxes as opposed to them coming to us! :unsure:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Also for those interested.. Current top rankers for the polls..
1. Kotori 94
2. Mika/Saki 88
3. Fuyu 82
4. Mao/Sloth-chan 80
5. HIMIKO 75

*cough*I LOVE HIMIKO!*cough*
Yes I read your theories but agree it is difficult to ascertain paternity by anime or hentai characters looks as the main focus of developers when creating a family to romance is to cater to different kinks or tastes as opposed to creating a family where you can actually see the resemblance. Well from the tone and style of the game in general I probably should not be concerned about the eventual reveal when it comes!:cool: I am trusting you BlueCat so please don't play with my emotions too much! :oops:

Also Joker do you happen to be a lord for a small fiefdom as in general the rest of us pay taxes as opposed to them coming to us! :unsure:
Income tax returns, I'm just a shitty fast food worker in America...

Reactions: jose100 and Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Also for those interested.. Current top rankers for the polls..
1. Kotori 94
2. Mika/Saki 88
3. Fuyu 82
4. Mao/Sloth-chan 80
5. HIMIKO 75

*cough*I LOVE HIMIKO!*cough*

Income tax returns, I'm just a shitty fast food worker in America...
Ah I see :) Should probably look into my own taxes also as thye have been rather inconsistent at late... I mean one month I did 40 hours overtime and got around the same pay I usually get on a month with no overtime due to a tax hike...

I just recently rejoined as a Patron so I have been on a voting binge but all the lovely daughters always get a vote! ;)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Looking forward to getting the news about her.... :p
Was day 7 we did the deed, wonder how long it will be until she finds out - did it say in game? Can't remember now.
I'm pretty sure it was day 7, but I elected not to get her pregnant He already has a chance of getting his next oor neighbor pregnant. His life was complicated enough without getting his boss pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes