Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
That's not how rpas work. They're not compressed; they're a bundle to keep users from seeing the assets used in the game. They don't compress anything.
hm.. well they did something if the file size is small, cause between Beta and Final at least 2-3gb was different iirc.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What are the results of the commands I asked you to run earlier?

That's not how rpas work. They're not compressed; they're a bundle to keep users from seeing the assets used in the game. They don't compress anything.

Her point is "cum inside but can't get pregnant" and "cum outside" are effectively the same choice; why have them if there isn't any real choice?
in the cmd window?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Preface this with: Love the game. See my only review to see how much.
Now; STOP, Just stop with the massively moving camera while fucking. It. Is. NOT. Erotic.
Also: Stop the telescoping dick. It's not necessary, as evidenced by scenes that don't use it, and it's completely destructive to willful immersiveness. Collapsing 'telescopes' don't penetrate anything.
As well: Galleries don't work. At all. Replaying scenes bugged out. Not a big deal to me, since this was the first time I bothered with them. Hell, even noticed them. Oddly, music isn't working either. Ya ya, who cares. Except the music in this game always matched the mood/scene. It's been odd hearing nothing. Yes. I tried to play music manually. It stops when I leave the options screen.

Really. For me, these are minor issues. This remains my top waited for update on the site.

Cannae wait for week 3 o/

Reactions: Spuk968 and Repuci

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hmm, shouldn't really make any difference, perspective should still match.
Very odd & I'm afraid that I have no idea what's happened there.
Hopefully one of the more tech savvy members will be able to help.
lol I'm Not Thea Lundgren! uggh, be a pain to do that for more than a page's worth, glad I didn't need to.
I was gonna suggest the simple restart, the golden fix all :LOL::ROFLMAO: (y)

Link1701

Aug 5, 2017
Load a save, then save it back to the same slot.
It's because the format changed between versions.
There's nothing wrong with the saves themselves.
You'll need to do it for each save.
Thank you very much, although if I found an error, when you start with a previous save when the protagonist speaks the name that comes out is the default and not the one that you put

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you very much, although if I found an error, when you start with a previous save when the protagonist speaks the name that comes out is the default and not the one that you put
Go into options and change it back, then save again; that's what worked for me.

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
Preface this with: Love the game. See my only review to see how much.
Now; STOP, Just stop with the massively moving camera while fucking. It. Is. NOT. Erotic.
Also: Stop the telescoping dick. It's not necessary, as evidenced by scenes that don't use it, and it's completely destructive to willful immersiveness. Collapsing 'telescopes' don't penetrate anything.
As well: Galleries don't work. At all. Replaying scenes bugged out. Not a big deal to me, since this was the first time I bothered with them. Hell, even noticed them. Oddly, music isn't working either. Ya ya, who cares. Except the music in this game always matched the mood/scene. It's been odd hearing nothing. Yes. I tried to play music manually. It stops when I leave the options screen.

Really. For me, these are minor issues. This remains my top waited for update on the site.

Cannae wait for week 3 o/
i can help you with temporary fix for music to play (temporary). And why music is not play with mood/scene, because bluecat turns it off for some reasons (i don't remember) so it's not a bug
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-14-final-bluecat.14927/post-2994942

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes