Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If that's true, then your OS is broken and you need to reinstall it.

i searched up what you told me and got no resaults on my computer and it's not broken this game refuses to work i know it's the game cause all other renpy games work fine my computer can even run games like red dead 2 without any problems so it's the game

Mar 27, 2019
i searched up what you told me and got no resaults on my computer and it's not broken this game refuses to work i know it's the game cause all other renpy games work fine my computer can even run games like red dead 2 without any problems so it's the game
And yet NOBODY else seems to be having this issue. I don't know what all you've done, but it sounds like you need to delete ANY AND ALL trace of this game off your computer (including saves...EVERYTHING) and then reinstall and try again, cuz let's face it...after MULTIPLE pages of you talking about this problem....

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Where can I find the DM Patch for this Version: EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver? The program ask me to use the new patch. But if I use the avaible patch, there are blackpics in the game and it says "can not find Picture number 7 , number 8 … and so on
There is only a patch available for D8-14. Thanks for the link

Reactions: Crichton

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Where can I find the DM Patch for this Version: EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver? The program ask me to use the new patch. But if I use the avaible patch, there are blackpics in the game and it says "can not find Picture number 7 , number 8 … and so on
There is only a patch available for D8-14. Thanks for the link
Direct linking to the patch is against forum rules.
If you visit the patch page again and scroll down, you will be able to see "Show previous versions", all of the other versions are behind that link.

Reactions: Blue Eyes710

Darzas

Apr 21, 2018
Been tinkering with the patch and uncompressed/compressed versions of the game and still, can't play the first week due to missing images in scenes.

Can someone just compress the patched, fully working version of the game and share it?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes