Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
thanks for the help lund i have 2 ecchi sensei folders both have saves in there not sure which is which could this be causing the problems i'm having
aeead2ca5c17328edac60fee438cb318.png

Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
c:\users\yourusername\appdata\renpy

If you are using the Week 2 final (days 8-14) then you need to use that patch, you can find it on the lewdpatcher website linked in the OP or at the top of this page.
No, that's the thing..I'm only using the first week (days 1-7) and the D10+11 DM patch was the only one I found in the OP back then, I thought it would definitely include days 1 to 7, and would work fine..isn't that the case?

Now I have to reinstall the first week without adding the DM patch to be able to get all this missing images?

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
I've had this issue for a while, but somehow always forget to post this here.
How come I can't listen to music during gameplay? I can listen to it in main menu, but it won't persist in game.
do you see this button? click on it, after that you can see 3 buttons : play, pause and........ play?. Click on the most left play button. It will show up a music list, choose a song you like, hit play button underneath if it not play then hit right mouse to close the music list. Thus the music will auto play :whistle:
screenshot0004.png

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
No, that's the thing..I'm only using the first week (days 1-7) and the D10+11 DM patch was the only one I found in the OP back then, I thought it would definitely include days 1 to 7, and would work fine..isn't that the case?

Now I have to reinstall the first week without adding the DM patch to be able to get all this missing images?
If you have week 1 final, then you need week one patch, you'll find it under previous versions on the lewdpatcher page.
You'll probably have to delete what you have and start from scratch to get it working properly now though.

Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
If you have week 1 final, then you need week one patch, you'll find it under previous versions on the lewdpatcher page.
You'll probably have to delete what you have and start from scratch to get it working properly now though.
Ok, I'll try that..
Thank you again.

Edit : After checking the lewdpatcher page, I only found the Day 8 to 14 patch..

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
thanks for the help lund i have 2 ecchi sensei folders both have saves in there not sure which is which could this be causing the problems i'm having
It's the one you have checked. The other is probably from D8-9 or a holiday special, nothing to worry about.

Edit : After checking the lewdpatcher page, I only found the Day 8 to 14 patch..
You have to click the link to show previous versions:
dstn.png

There are a lot, be sure to pick the right one.

Reactions: Phoenix.kinG

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 542250
There are many different versions of the game, with (potentially) different save locations. I think Day1/2, Day 3/4 and Day 5/6/7 used the same save location; maybe week 1 did too. The specials probably have their own locations, and Day8-x have another location.

Best thing to try is to move those folders somewhere else, or delete them if you don't care what's in them, then give the game a try.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There are many different versions of the game, with (potentially) different save locations. I think Day1/2, Day 3/4 and Day 5/6/7 used the same save location; maybe week 1 did too. The specials probably have their own locations, and Day8-x have another location.

Best thing to try is to move those folders somewhere else, or delete them if you don't care what's in them, then give the game a try.
they are all saves i'll move the older folder somewhere else and test it

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
both English
Well...I'm grasping at straws now. Do you have python installed on your system and in your path? If you do, take it out of your path.

You may need to unpack the rpas, then decompile the rpycs, then edit messages.rpy and change the string in line 237. Then delete all the other rpyc and rpy files that came from your unpack/decompile; just have messages.rpy.

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, but works for everyone else.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well...I'm grasping at straws now. Do you have python installed on your system and in your path? If you do, take it out of your path.

You may need to unpack the rpas, then decompile the rpycs, then edit messages.rpy and change the string in line 237. Then delete all the other rpyc and rpy files that came from your unpack/decompile; just have messages.rpy.

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, but works for everyone else.
i don't know how to decompile the rpycs someone mentioned unren but that doesn't work with this game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i don't know how to decompile the rpycs someone mentioned unren but that doesn't work with this game
You can use unrpyc to decompile, but you need python installed.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks and yes i have python installed
What version? If its in the path, the game might be picking it up instead of Ren'Py's python install.

Do you have PYTHONHOME or PYTHONPATH environment variables set?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
done they are decompiled i'm not to sure how to do any of that other stuff editing a line i haven't done it before and don't want to screw up the game more then it already is

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What version? If its in the path, the game might be picking it up instead of Ren'Py's python install.

Do you have PYTHONHOME or PYTHONPATH environment variables set?
i'm pretty sure it's the newest version i have it so i can work on my own game i'm not sure what those other things are

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes