goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
to get the required folders so i can see what the problem is that's how i found out my rpyc files are broken
But your rpyc files are NOT broken. It's something else.

Some things to try:
Run a fresh copy.
Delete your persistent file.
Make sure you're running from a path that only has ascii English characters, no funky non-English language characters.
Change the game's language to English.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
I've had this issue for a while, but somehow always forget to post this here.
How come I can't listen to music during gameplay? I can listen to it in main menu, but it won't persist in game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sounds like a pain, I'd rather just wait for the month 1 merge.
It's simple. You go to the "game" folder of the old version, highlight the "saves" folder and copy it.
Go to the new version of the game, go the "game" folder again and this time paste the copied folder to it.
Couldn't be easier.
Alright I guess I'll check back in at the end of week 3, at this rate maybe May, and see if they're doing a Month 1 merge at that time.
Unlikely to be a Month 1 merge at the end of week 3? All months are at least 4 weeks long.
Week 4 is 28 days in-game. So end of month, obviously except Feb, is a further 2-3 days from then.
Week 2 Final came out on 2nd Feb, D15-17 Final comes on 24th March. There's your estimate for dev time to complete 3 days in-game.
You can imagine that D18-21 will take a similar amount of time, prob mid-April until the end of Week 3.
Mid-May/early June for end of Week 4, maybe? Then however long to put the whole thing together and create the Month 1 version.
You could be looking at the end of June for Month 1.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It's simple. You go to the "game" folder of the old version, highlight the "saves" folder and copy it.
Go to the new version of the game, go the "game" folder again and this time paste the copied folder to it.
Couldn't be easier.

Unlikely to be a Month 1 merge at the end of week 3? All months are at least 4 weeks long.
Week 4 is 28 days in-game. So end of month, obviously except Feb, is a further 2-3 days from then.
Week 2 Final came out on 2nd Feb, D15-17 Final comes on 24th March. There's your estimate for dev time to complete 3 days in-game.
You can imagine that D18-21 will take a similar amount of time, prob mid-April until the end of Week 3.
Mid-May/early June for end of Week 4, maybe? Then however long to put the whole thing together and create the Month 1 version.
You could be looking at the end of June for Month 1.
Yeah it could be June, though this guy said: https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-14-final-bluecat.14927/page-487#post-2990033

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ooh, good shout, hadn't seen that.
That post's from ♥♦Joker♥♦ & he seems to have some insight (y)

Edit: Just double checked and he's definitely correct that the game began on 13th July. 13th-31st July presumably for Month 1. 19 days total with D17 on 24th March, so Apr for D18-19.
Prob not too long to wait, as you suspect.
Well.. It's only logical.. but I've got nothing to do with the decision.. Imo 1-19 makes more sense since that's the end of the month in game.. but yea, up to the dev.. would be odd and distracting some what for the month to end 2 days early, since i doubt they'll skip 2 days of content..

Reactions: whichone

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
here's the error again
You get the error when trying to load a save from Week 1 Final, right? The garbage in the error and the context suggests to me the problem could be with the save file rather than the game files.

Did you have anything installed to Week 1 other than the DM patch?
Did you mess around with the console at all in Week 1?
Are you using system saves or did you copy the saves folder from Week 1 to Week 2?
Have you tried loading different Week 1 saves in Week 2?
Have you tried loading the problem save(s) in Week 1?

Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys, I've installed the first week, added the DM patch and opened the game..
In the first minutes, images 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,28,29,30,31,32,34,35,36 were "not found"..this shouldn't happen, right?
Can anyone please help?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hey guys, I've installed the first week, added the DM patch and opened the game..
In the first minutes, images 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,28,29,30,31,32,34,35,36 were "not found"..this shouldn't happen, right?
Can anyone please help?
Did you turn on the patch in the game?
Did you use the correct version of the patch?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You get the error when trying to load a save from Week 1 Final, right? The garbage in the error and the context suggests to me the problem could be with the save file rather than the game files.

Did you have anything installed to Week 1 other than the DM patch?
Did you mess around with the console at all in Week 1?
Are you using system saves or did you copy the saves folder from Week 1 to Week 2?
Have you tried loading different Week 1 saves in Week 2?
Have you tried loading the problem save(s) in Week 1?
i didn't mess around with anything and i started a new game for week 2

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But your rpyc files are NOT broken. It's something else.

Some things to try:
Run a fresh copy.
Delete your persistent file.
Make sure you're running from a path that only has ascii English characters, no funky non-English language characters.
Change the game's language to English.
i've tried all those apart from deleting persistant file i'll try that

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i can't seem to find where the directory is not meaning the game one the one in the c drive so i can try to delete the persistent file in there

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Those interested in the poll progress.. I'll just post the top 5..
Current Top 5
1. Kotori - 71
2. Saki/Mika - 69
3. Sloth-chan - 66
4. Fuyu - 64
5. Mao - 62
As of 12:23am
It's nice to see Kotori doing so well, but we need a lot more love for Yui. As ridiculously overstuffed as the cast is it's seriously lacking in glasses. We need our meganekko!

Also mecha-neko.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
The "poor"/"virgin" indicator is interesting, but broken from the start. It's showing on characters that definitely are no longer virgins because we've repeatedly had sex with them.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i can't seem to find where the directory is not meaning the game one the one in the c drive so i can try to delete the persistent file in there
c:\users\yourusername\appdata\renpy
Thank you for replying..

Yes, the patch in on, and I've downloaded the D10+11 DM patch, which was the latest when I downloaded it.
I only started playing the game yesterday..
If you are using the Week 2 final (days 8-14) then you need to use that patch, you can find it on the lewdpatcher website linked in the OP or at the top of this page.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes